why is she in your clothes? - adrienette

Ok chappie 1 let's go
Warnings: fluff (does that need a warning?)

Lila salt, class sugar, Bustier sugar

Date republished: 7/15/21

Date last edited: 7/13/21
—————————————————————————
Adrien's alarm went off, waking his princess. She kissed his jaw, cheek, nose and then his lips. He kissed her back, smiling softly.

"You've been awake?" Marinette asked, pushing his chest lightly and sitting up.

"Since the first time the alarm went off, m'lady" Adrien told her, sitting up as she grumbled something about waking up earlier and not waking her too. The couple got up from up the bed and made their ways around the room getting dressed. Adrien just threw on a t-shirt and jeans while Marinette put on jeans as well as a random hoodie she found on the couch.

"I'll see you at school, Kitty" Marinette said, pecking his lips softly.

"See you at school my love," Adrien replied, pulling her in for another kiss.

Marinette quickly transformed into her alter-ego and swung out of the window before landing
on her balcony and de transforming. She raced down the steps and out of the door of the bakery, calling her goodbyes to her parents. The girl reached Alya and Nino, who we're waiting at the front steps, and greeted the couple.

"Good morning Alya, Nino!" She chirped.

"Morning, Girl, " Alya gave the shorter girl a once over, noticing the foreign yet familiar hoodie.

"Morning Dudette!" Nino said, seemingly oblivious to what Alya was thinking.

"Marinette I know that's not your hoodie," Alya said suggestively, slyly smirking.

"Hey Wait! That's Adrien's!" Nino pointed out. Alya's jaw might as well as hit the ground and Nino's eyes went wide. Marinette blushed and tried to sink into the familiar scent and warmth surrounding her.

"Speak of the devil and he shall arrive," Alya snapped from her stupor and pointed Adrien, slyly smirking. Marinette closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey guys!" Adrien's cheery voice fluttered over to the three friends as he approached.

"Hey dude. Why is she in your clothes?" Nino asked, gesturing between Marinette and Adrien. The blond's eyes snapped open wide and he glanced at his girlfriend, smiling softly at the sight of her nearly drowning in his clothes.

"Because she looks beautiful in them," he said as if it cleared everything up. He grabbed his girlfriend's hand that was buried in the sleeves of his clothing and pulled her away toward Ms Bustier's classroom. The couple took their usual seats but Marinette's legs kicked up next to Adrien and he had a hand on her knee. They made soft conversation and took breaks between talking to sit in comfortable silence until their classmates flooded in. The pair had decided they would act like a couple instead of pretending to be friends, after all it had been well over a year since they got together.

Adrien pressed a soft kiss to Marinette's hand. He adored it when she wore his clothes. Marinette giggled and laced their fingers together, rubbing her thumb in circles over his hand. Then Lila walked in.

"Marinette! How could you?!" The crocodile tears came flowing and everyone was staring.

Marinette raised an eyebrow, "I'm sorry?"

"You! You stole my boyfriend!" She cried.

"Are we talking about me or some other guy that I don't know about?" Adrien cut in. Marinette rolled her eyes. Blonds.

"You, obviously" She muttered to him. He made an O shape with his mouth then closed it and nodded.

"I have not stolen your boyfriend Lila. In fact, Adrien and I have been together for around a year and a half now and I know he doesn't have the time to go off cheating on me nor would he," Marinette calmly replied. She had found out the touch of her boyfriend helped soothe her anger and calm her when she gets too angry.

"That's a lie!! Adrien tell her!" Lila screamed and wailed.

"It's not a lie. I don't really appreciate you calling my girlfriend a liar or stating that you're in a relationship with me while I've been committed to the love of my life for awhile now."

Silence. Dead silence in the classroom. Then cheers. Lots and lots of cheering even from Chloè! She'd said congratulations and that she was happy if Adrien was.

"Lila, take your seat please," Miss Bustier commanded as she walked into the classroom.

"And that's a Lila take down-relationship reveal Adrienette style, boo yah!" The happy couple thought, fist bumping each other under the desk.

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes!
Word Count: 761