im what now? - adrienette

Everyone is 23-24, Marinette is 24 and Adrien is 23

Warnings: fluff

Date republished: 7//21

Date last edited: 7/16/21
—————————————————————————

Marinette sat in the waiting room of her doctor's office. She had been getting sick every morning for the past week and decided to come get checked out. Adrien was in the chair next to her, soothingly rubbing her back.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" A nurse called out. The bluenette and blond stood up and walked over, giving her smile before following her down the hallway into an exam room. Marinette admired a painting on the wall before sitting on the exam table, Adrien taking a chair. Her doctor entered the room and asked what had been going on. Marinette explained her morning sickness and the doctor had her pee in a cup and sent it in to the lab for testing. The results came back within 30 minutes.

"Well Miss Dupain-Cheng, congratulations! You're pregnant!" The doctor exclaimed, smiling at the young couple.

Both were frozen in shock, staring blankly ahead for a moment.

"I'm what now?" Marinette said with a too large open-mouthed smile and her eyes wide, "Okay. Okay. That's-thats fine."

"Come back here for a checkup in four weeks. You're free to go whenever you'd like, have a nice rest of your day," The doctor told them, exiting the room.

"Come on M'Lady, let's go home," Adrien grabbed Marinette's hand and walked with the still in-shock  bluenette. Adrien couldn't really blame her, that's big news for a couple of college students to hear. But he knew in that moment, no matter what, he would protect them both with his life.

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes!
Word Count: 288

MIRACULOUS ONE-SHOTS (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें