"...just give it some time."

*************
Welcome back :)
This chapter will be more lengthy than the others so enjoy.

***********************************

What?... "I'm sorry did I hear you correctly?" I seek. "You heard him very correctly darling." Mother answers nodding her head with her lips pursed.

I look to my side to see Draco has a confused expression on his face. "Why would the dark lord want us to get married?"

"He likes the idea of our families being binded." Narcissa says in response. I have a million thoughts running through my head. I'm not ready to get married, I'm fifteen for goodness sake.

I still have many things to come before I even think of the possibility of marrying someone. Oh and not to mention I'm meant to marry Draco Malfoy. Who would've guessed, Zambini is going to get a real kick out of this one.

And then it hits me. "When are we..." I trail off. "Not until the summer interval." Mother finishes for me. I take a look at Draco again and he seems oddly calm. "We want to announce the engagement at the annual Christmas ball." Narcissa exclaims with excitement.

"What do you both think about this." I interrogate my father and Lucius, "I think it's fantastic, we're finally merging our two brilliant blood lines." Father says grinning over at Lucius. Merging? No, they can't mean- "you want us to have children together?" I ask un convinced.

"That is what comes after marriage." Lucius acknowledges with a smile. "Slow down there father, we've just found out our first task for the Dark Lord is to get married. Don't start talking about having children together quite yet." Draco says unbothered.

"Why don't you pair go out onto the balcony. Just to discuss." Mother suggests, Draco nods and takes my hand to drag me out to the huge balcony.

My life choices are being made for me. I mean I expected to be given tasks when the Dark Lord returned. But marriage? Marriage?

After a moment of silence Draco decides to break it, "what do you think of all this?" I take a second to decide what to say. "Honestly? I'm terrified, never in my life have I imagined myself being engaged at fifteen." I admit with a chuckle, "what about you Malfoy? What do you think of all this?" I pry.

"I'm not really bothered by it." He smoothly states giving me a grin. "May I ask why?" I urge. "I've always had a bit of a crush on you," he continues with a bit of pink splotched on his cheeks, "the fondness I had for you as kids has rekindled recently." He admits,
"So put yourself in my shoes, the girl I fancy is forced to marry me. I have to say this situation is very practical." He smiles at me cheekily.

I shove him and playfully roll my eyes a smile etching it's way onto my features. "Do you fancy me Mars?" He asks. Do I? I'm not sure how I feel at the moment. "I don't know Malfoy." I return.

"Then I guess I will have to spend the rest of the year convincing you to." He says in a determined voice. "We probably should be heading back inside it's awfully cold out here." My teeth chattering.  Draco takes my hand and leans down to my ear to say "anything for you Mrs. Malfoy."

I give him a playful glare as we walk back into the living room hand in hand. Narcissa and mother's eyes widen starring at our intertwined hands. "Oh Merlin," the two women say in sync with an excited voice.

"Have you two accepted your fate?" Narcissa anxiously intervenes. "It's not like we have a choice, but yes we have accepted it." I vocalize, a high pitched squeal comes from both our mothers as they  make their way to hug us, and eventually our fathers join in too.