Ch. 4

Bakugo was in the living room when he heard a knock at the door. He got up quickly and made his way over to the front door, looking through the peephole. A food delivery guy stood on the other side, a baggy in his hand. Bakugo opened the door and looked at him.

The food delivery guy's eyes widened in shock as his mouth fell agape. "O-Oh my god! You're K-Katsuki Bakugo! You're that famous hero!"

"Yeah yeah whatever, do you have the soup or not?" Bakugo asked annoyed as he fished his wallet from his pocket.

"O-Oh yes, sorry." The boy quickly replied, stretching out the bag in front of him. "Sorry I'm just a super big fan! Probably like the biggest!"

Bakugo couldn't help but chuckle at the statement. "The biggest huh?"

"Y-Yes Sir. I want to be just like you one day!" The delivery boy stated. Bakugo gave him the money for the soup as he grabbed the bag from him.

"Good luck with that. You're going to have to try really hard to get to my level." He stated. He then pulled out another 10 dollar bill, signing his name on it. "Keep the change."

The boy practically squealed as he quickly took the extra money from the blonde. "Thank you sir!"

Bakugo nodded and closed the door. He would never admit it but he loved his fans. He looked at the soup in his hand. He would also never admit how embarrassed he was to not be able to find the soup can in the pantry, causing him to resort to buy some.

He took the bowl out of the bag and took the lid off of it. He put a spoon into the hot liquid broth and made his way into Midoryia's room. He still hadn't woken up from earlier but his fever hadn't gotten any higher. It hasn't gotten any lower either though. That was really worrying Bakugo the most.

Bakugo set the bowl down on the night stand and put his hand on his roommate's shoulder. "Oi, Deku. Wake up, I made your soup."

Midoryia groaned softly as he opened his eyes. He took a moment to take in his surroundings before looking at his friend and then to the bowl next to him. "Wait, you actually found the soup?"

"Yep, and I heated it up too, so eat it before it cools off you dipshit."

"Okay. Okay." Midoryia laughed softly, picking up the bowl and setting it in his lap. Bakugo placed his hand on Midoryia's forehead. "Kacchan, what're you doing?"

"Do you feel any better yet?" Bakugo asked, feeling the heat as it radiated from his friend's forehead.

"Well I don't feel worse, but everything else is about the same." Midoryia answered as he took a bite of the soup. "This tastes different than the ones in the pantry."

"I put spice in it to liven up the flavor. So anyways, do you still feel dizzy?" Bakugo said quickly.

"Yeah kinda."

"Then I better not catch you wondering around again. You could have given yourself a damn concussion if you had hit your head when you fell you dumb fuck."

"I know. I'm sorry." Midoryia replied, taking another bite of soup.

"I'm going to check your temperature again, wait here while I get the thermometer." Bakugo said as he made his way to the bathroom. Midoryia watched him in confusion. He had never seen Bakugo this worried before. It was kind of cute.

"Found it." Bakugo exclaimed as he came back into the room. "Open your mouth."

Midoryia opened his mouth as Bakugo placed the thermometer back in it. He wait a couple of seconds before checking it.

103.8 F

It was going up again.

"You're sure you don't feel any worse?"

"No, why? Did my temperature go up?"

"N-No, I was just making sure." Bakugo lied. He didn't want Midoryia to get worried.

"Oh okay..." Midoryia said as he continued to eat.

"I'll be in the living room if you need me." Bakugo stated, going towards the door.

"Okay." Midoryia said cheerfully as he took another bite. Suddenly his eyed widened.

"Wait a damn minute. This is from the restaurant next door isn't it?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Bakugo quickly said, slamming the door behind him. Shit.