iii

Malia Rose
Wednesday, March 22
9:48 am

"Oh common Gray, it's not that hard, just put your damn underwear in the laundry basket," I scream at Grayson who's currently making some coffee.

Time flew by faster than ever. It's already been 8 days and I leave a couple of days from now. I'm honestly gonna miss Grayson.

Although he could be a pain in the ass or super horny sometimes, he was a great roomie.

"I'm sorry Rose, I accidentally left it out from my shower. I wanna say I won't do it again, but I don't wanna make promises I can't keep," he says handing me my coffee.

"Just shut up and turn on the Tv-" I started but couldn't finish because the Tv came on itself.

Grayson and I freeze, giving all our attention to the man from the news. But this wasn't the regular Tahiti news, this was the worldwide news shot in New York.

"You know Robin, I never thought this virus was a big deal, but I guess that's not the case anymore," Don the newsman says.

"I felt the same way Don, but now this virus is spreading all over and has killed more than 4,000,000 million people worldwide. This is serious and this is why the whole world is going on lockdown," she says. Grayson and I look at each other with fear.

"Turn up the volume," I say to Grayson and he walks over turning it up.

"All these malls and supercenters have shut down completely to keep people from spreading the virus. But I think grocery stores are opened still," Says don

"All flights have been canceled after today too. All airports are shutting down for god knows how long. It's could be weeks or maybe even months." Robin says making me rush over to my laptop so I can check my flight. I'm supposed to leave in 2 days!

"Oh definitely! Maybe this will slow down in a couple of weeks, but for that to happen, we need everyone to go into quarantine. Please stay inside and don't go out if you have too. Wash your grocery products and be aware of your surroundings"

"Please search up the symptoms and causes, what you should do, and what you shouldn't do. Go to our websites and you'll find everything you need"

"On a happier note, did you download the Tiktok app? It's so addict-" Don begins to say changing the topic but Grayson turns off the TV.

"What are we gonna do Gray?" I asked with my head in my hands

"Okay okay, it'll be fine, call the Airport and see what they have to say about the flight," he says putting his hand on my knees.

And that's exactly what I did. I called the Airport to see what's going on and they said that all flights will be canceled. They weren't planning to run flights again for a month or maybe longer.

But until they know it's safe to travel, they'll let the passengers know.

"So it looks like we're not getting out of here anytime soon huh?" Grayson says sipping on his coffee.

I shake my head ready to burst into tears. I'm stuck here on vacation and I'm stressing out. What about my job, my parents, my brother, and his family? What if they need something or something that happens to them and I'm too far?

Grayson sees my panicking state and he comes over and hugs me

"Hey, don't worry okay? Everything going to be fine. How about we make the best out of this you know? Well have fun and I'll give you the time of your life," he says smiling resting his giant palm on my bare thigh for reassurance.

"Thank you, Gray, we'll make the best out of these next couple months, "I say putting my small hand on top of his.

_________
This chapter was actually supposed to be a lot longer but then I was like nah and divided it into two
Soooo 04 is gonna be up minutes after this.
Hope y'all are safe and sound. I'd love to be stuck in quarantine with Gray
I just can't eat healthy and workout like him and Ethan
<\3
Don't forget to vote and comment