V

Malia Rose
Sunday, March 28th
12:23 pm

"Common Rose, it's almost 12:30," Grayson groaned pulling the while blanket off my now shivering body.

"N-no leave me alone," I grumble into my pillow bringing my knees up to my chest now curled up into a ball.

"You can't ignore reality, Rosie. It's been almost a week," He says pulling me out of bed revealing my messy hair, tear-stained cheeks, and red puffy eyes.

He looked at me and his playful attitude immediately dropped, changing to a look of pity.

"You know what? Let's go grocery shopping," he said passing slightly while he held some clothes up for me to wear.

"We have to start paying for service now so how about we make our own food instead," he finished tossing me some of his grey sweats and a black tank top.

"Fine, pass me my sneakers from my suitcase," I said to him as I changed into the clothes in the washroom.

He mumbled an okay while I walked into the washroom changing into the clothes, brushing my teeth, and combing my hair.

I didn't even bother putting makeup on because I don't have the energy whatsoever.

It's been a week since Daniel and I broke up and it just seems to get worse. I was slowly starting to get better until he texted me yesterday.

He was drunk and hurtfully insulted me calling me a slut, a prude, a whore, and my personal favorite, a good for nothing bitch.

It made no sense considering I'm a virgin, but he's calling me a slut and whore. He was always braindead.

I walk out of the washroom with the clothes Grayson chose for me and a high messy ponytail.

"ready?" Grayson asked looking up from his phone.

I nodded my head and headed to the door with him trailing behind me after passing me a mask and some gloves so we won't get sick.

We slip on our shoes and walk out the door onto the wooden pathway above the crystal clear water.

"It's beautiful today," he says trying to start a conversation with me

I simply nod my head looking the other way. I wasn't in the mood for a conversation.

It seemed like he got the idea and stayed silent throughout the whole trip there.

Everything around here is local so it only took a few minutes to walk to the grocery store.

I was about to walk into the store until Grayson held onto my wrist.

"I'm tired of this Rose, I understand you're going through a breakup but you can't let this affect you. You need to, actually" Grayson paused walking away leaving me confused

"Get in," He says sternly, pushing a cart

"I'm not 5 Gra-" He cut me off by slightly raising his voice

"I said get in the damn cart," his tone frightened me, making me raise my arms in defense and climbing into the cart

I cross my arms and roll my eyes while Grayson looked down at me grinning.

"Okay, what do we need?" He asked while I pulled out my phone typing down the initial things we need.

"Eggs, Milk, Bread, Fruits, Vegetables, and we can get some snacks," I say excitedly.

___________

After a little while, we picked up the initial things we needed, and now we're going to look for some extra snacks that should last us a while.

"Wait turn here," I say pointing into the lane with the chips and sugary drinks.

He pushes the cart while I lean over and grab six chip bags.

He begins to push the cart faster and faster, zooming through the rest of the lane making both of us burst out in laughter.

"Gosh Rose, your smile is gorgeous, you don't need dannyboy to make you happy," He says gently caressing my face and I look into his eyes watching them sparkle.

"Excuse me, please move out of the way," A lady in her mid-40s coughed from behind us

We mumbled a sorry while she looked at us from head to toe in disgust

"you're not even allowed to be seated inside the cart, what are you, 5?" she scoffed rolling her eyes while I looked up at Grayson who's eyes pleaded for me to not say anything.

But I couldn't keep my mouth shut

"What's it to you anyway? You don't know us so your opinion is irrelevant," I say rolling my eyes while Grayson let out a sigh knowing what was going to happen next.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking too. I can get you banned from this store in seconds," the Karen said stepping closer to our cart.

"Is that a threat?"

"What does it sound like bitch?"

"How about you take your threat and shove it up your as-" I start but is cut off by Grayson

"Woah Woah Woah, my apologies, we'll be going now. Have a great day," Grayson says to the bitch as he pushes me away from her to avoid the rest of my sentence.

"You just couldn't keep your mouth shut could you?" He said shaking his head chuckling.

"Damn right, she deserved it," I said crossing my arms facing forwards

"Maybe next time I'll have to do something about that smart mouth," I heard Grayson mumble

"Maybe I want you to do something about it," I mumble back immediately regretting it.

My virgin ass needs to shut up.

________________
Wassup guys!
I also have two other books I'm currently working on right now called different and my love
Both are Jack gilinsky fanfics
But y'all should check it out
Anyways
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Don't forget to vote and comment
<3