Chapter 1: Always and Forever

EDITED 1/12/22

Sophie was in the cemetery she hadn't let Elijah in yet. She knew that they needed this for the future of New Orleans.

"I'm only letting you in because i am desperate" Sophie knew that she didn't really have another choice she needed their help. "Come in". She led in inside and to the tomb where the other witches were at. "Bring them out."

Elena and Hayley walked out they had been there for over a week, and they really just wanted to go back to their old lives, but they knew that would never happen again.

"Elena?" Elijah was very confused to what was going on. He knew that he had just seen Elena not that long ago. "You were in Mystic Falls yesterday."

She took a breath she was wearing a baggy hoodie. And she just wanted to go on with her life. And not have them in it but she knew that was never going to happen. "I've been home in 2 weeks Katherine's posing at me" 

"Get your brother here and will explain otherwise both of them die" Sophie knew that when it was these types of things especially when it involved a doppelganger Elijah was easily persuaded.

--

Elijah returned with Klaus and both of them headed inside. He knew that his brother was confused on what was going on, but Elijah had a feeling whatever it was it was important.

Hayley was sitting against the wall and Elena was balled up in the corner with her head in her hands. She didn't like this one bit, but she knew there was no way out of it

"Doppelganger" Klaus was confused on what was going on? And why he was needed for these two. "Wolf girl" He didn't get why they were here or what leverage they had over them.

"Were here like requested what do you need" Elijah didn't know what was up but he that something was wrong.

"Elena lift up your hoodie" Sophie Demanded. She knew that what she had would make them help her. At least one of them wouldn't be able to say no then.

"Go to hell" Elena spat. She hated that she got captured and she hated even more that she was being used as leverage. When she should be staying far away from the originals for her and her futures sake.

"Fine I'll be taking it out on Hayley." Sophie took a needle, and she stabbed her hand and Hayley winced and looked at her hand. She knew that would make Elena help.

"Fuck you" Hayley scolded looking at her hand that was now bleeding.

"Elena!" Sophie ordered. Elena lifted her shirt to reveal her small baby bump. She put her hoody back down and looked at the wall. She didn't want to explain herself she just wanted to protect her baby, but she also couldn't let Hayley get hurt when she didn't deserve it.

"What has this gotten to do with us" Klaus said. He didn't understand how Elena was pregnant as a vampire. But he really didn't understand why it had anything to do with him. Or why she could be used as leverage.

"She slept with your little brother three months ago before he was killed by her, and her brother guess how far along she is" Sophie knew that it was hard to believe but it was true.

"Thats not possible" Elijah knew that it was impossible for vampires to get pregnant, but he really couldn't believe that one of his brother got someone pregnant.

"I'm also pregnant the bitch kidnapped me" Hayley knew they didn't understand what was going on she hardly did when she ended up their.

"Elena what's going on" If Klaus knew one thing it was that she was always honest.