Chapter 64: Where nothing stays buried

Marcel knocked at Elena's door. She got up to get it. She opened it and he was holding Davina."Ancestors had him kill her cursed her."

Elena took her and nodded."Go i'll work on a spell to preserve her body."

Marcel nodded. He flashed off. Elena layed Davina on the couch. She started to cough and sat up."What the hell."

"Long story. CAMI KOL REBEKAH GET DOWN HERE."

"I thought that Cami was dead." Davina asked. She was so confused.

The three walked downstairs."What the hell."

"Davina Cami house arrest. You've been killed. I talk to Hayley yesterday Nik is staging a war. After Cami woke last night me and Kol put up a spell. So that no magic besides a Mikaelson witch can access this house. Or see whats in it. Meaning that" Elena gestured for Kol to continue.

"Nik thinks that Cami is dead so does all my siblings meaning that he'll declare war and make sure that Lucien is ended. He declared a war on Hayley. By staying here you'll will be staying safe. Hope and Angel are here to make sure Lucien doesn't do anything."

"Oww." Rebekah held her side.

"Whats wrong." Elena asked.Elena's phone started to ring."Its Freya,"

"Elena Lucien is going after Rebekah."

"OWW."

"Regent can sense a Mikaelson pregnancy correct." Elena asked.

"Yes."

"Looks like there coming early. Bye" Elena hung up and looked at Cami." Cami you know how to give a c-section."

Cami nodded."Yeah."

Elena looked at Rebekah who nodded."Kol get your sister to the bathroom we have to do this now."

--

Freya looked at her sibings."He's going after the girls."

"Elena can do this." Hayley said.

"We have to worry about this right now." Klaus said."Rebekah's strong Kol and Elena are there."

--(For the sake of this story. They brough Finn back with the Hand of glory for saftey.)

Davina and Finn were in a circle. Davina had projected herself there to make it seem like she was dead.

Freya and Elijah were outside."I don't want to do this for my brother but i have no choice Elijah. Davina's in there we channel both we kill them both and we destroy Lucien,"

--

"Rebekah you got this."

--

Klaus and Lucien were fighting. Him and Hayley had just gotten into an  accident. They had made it seem as if Rebekah was in the bayou in order to lure him away from where she was so the girls would make it out safe.
--
Finn was getting tourtured in the ancestoral plane. Davina had did a spell so she was over there but it would send her back to the real world in 10 minutes. She was running from Van's mother.
--

Anthony and Vincent had went to kidnap Van.

--

Davina's eyes were bleeding. Marcel was holding what he thought was her body. Then she was put back in her body in Elena's house. Kol was standing in front of her."Did it work."

"Her plan worked. They think i'm dead. Now let me go help them" She got up and ran upstairs.

--