Chapter 26: Live and let die

Elena called Cami right after she seen Cami call her and left Klaus to talk to her.

"Elena"

"What's going on Davina" Elena asked. She missed her sister. And wanted to know that she was safe,

"I'm sorry Elena but i got to do this he messed everything up for me i'm fine i promise but i'm not coming back. You killed an original once i might have to do the same he killed our mother."

"But he's also putting up with my crying with my betrayals he's giving me the benifit of the doubt and i killed my daughters father and then soon after fell for him Davina. I'm working on my second chance but i can't if i'm to worried about my sister dying Mikael will kill all of them and he will come for Me and Angel and Hope And Haley because we sided with them because were vampires so don't believe that Bye" Elena hung up and went to catch up with Cami and Klaus.

"Did you try" Klaus asked,

"Yes i talked to the sister that tried to kill my baby happy" Elena asked,"I love her but i hate her"

"Has Kol talked to you today" Klaus said.

"I'm gonna go find him have fun at least i know he has a better chance of getting that address." Elena walked away leaving the two alone.

--

Elena was sitting at the bar with Kol.

"So you gonna tell me why you called." Kol asked.

"I need the address before she lets Mikael out and she won't give it to me it maybe because i hate her but she will give it to you Mr. Flirt so when she calls you i am going with you" Elena said."the sooner this is over the sooner i get my daughter back"

Kol's phone started to ring."Davina"

He answered it and put it on speaker."Hi. Um, I'm sorry. I know I haven't called in a while."

"Don't be silly, luv.Are you all right? Where are you?" Kol replied.

"Um, I'll text you the address and maybe a list of things you can bring me." Davina said, Elena flinched she could hear the pain in her sisters voice.

"All right. I'll be right there." Kol said. He hung up and looked at Elena.

"Nicely done come on" Elena said. She got up but he grabbed her arm."Now is not the time to talk about us its time to find him so i can get my daughter back i have to do something Elijah's getting rid of the wolfs. Klaus is helping with Mikael and Haley is keeping the wolfs safe i am doing nothing i have to do something"

--

Elena was outside hiding in the tree's Kol went into the cabin to help Davina.

She heard Mikael and Vamped in trying her best to bequiet. When Mikael left the room she slipped in.

"What part of becareful didn't you hear" Elena whispered."Your a witch you can die"

"So can you" Kol said.

"Whatever you do be careful Klaus will be here any minute" Elena said.

--

Elena heard Klaus outside. She heard the two witches doing the incantaion to keep them all hidden. Luckily Davina still did't know she was there. The window broke and the spell stopped. She vamped in and seen both of them on the floor.

"Your brother is not stupid you idiot" Elena said. She looked at her sister and seen she was unconcious.

"Enough games Davina" Klaus shouted."Send out my Father"

Mikael looked at Elena."What are you doing here,"

"This is my sister" Elena went over to her and felt her pulse."She'll be fine."

"Lets finish this" Klaus said.

Mikael vamped to Kol.And picked him up by his shirt," Release me or i will kill you right now" He dropped him to the floor.

"DAVINA," Klaus shouted,"IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU BROUGHT HIM FOR"Kol grabbed her arm that had the bracelet."I'M NOT AFRAID" Kol started the incantation.  The bracelet started to glow. Mikael started to feel freer.

He walked out the door to Klaus,"Oh no" Elena whispered.

"Relax my brother is not stupid" Kol said.

"Hello boy" Mikael scolded,"You seem rather impatient. Are you so eager to meet your end?"

"I'm only eager to stand over your burning corpse again. Only this time, I intend to enjoy it more." Klaus said.

Mikael walked down the steps slowly."I've traveled all the way back from hell for this moment." He walked closer to Klaus.

"Well, then I'd hate to keep you waiting." Klaus said.

The two started to fight. Mikael getting the upper hand at first and about to stake Klaus. Who flipped them over and grabbed the stake.Stabbed Mikael in the stomach. He recovered and pinned Klaus to the ground. He held the stake to Klaus' neck. He shoved it into his chest not close enough to his heart. Klaus took Papa Tundas blade and stuck it in his chest. Mikael making him fall to the otherside and wail in pain.

--

Cami ran up when Klaus was debating what to do.

Elena ran out the house."Don't ever do that again"

"Little sister i am not going anywhere" Klaus said.

"I don't want to have to expain to your neice and daughter how you got yourself killed" Elena said. She was happy that he was ok.

"Where is she is she ok" Cami asked.

"Davina is fine she'll have a headache i already checked her pulse. She's in there unconcious" Elena said.

"She's ok great" Cami sighed. She was panting from running all the way there.

"She is extremely lucky especialy for the fact that she tried to kill me" Klaus siad. Cami was still paniting so he said."Of course if you drop dead of a heart attack, I may have to kill her on general principle."

"He's kidding" Elena glared.

Cami turned towards Klaus."You're the one who ditched me at the bar. I had to hitchhike and then run on the back roads of the bayou!"

"Well, your perseverance is duly is noted." Klaus grinned.

"Oh shut up" Cami cursed."I am so mad at you, I can hardly speak, but I am here, and it is to tell you... Not to bargain with you and not to shame you but to tell you under no circumstances will you hurt that girl, do you understand me?"

"Well see that is entirley up to my little sister." Klaus said.

Cami turned towards Elena."Why would you want your sister dead?"

"After i had Angel i went to see her and she was going to help Monique kill Hope and Angel she said I have no family i am alone i guess they both can die" Elena had tears coming down her face,

"Oh my god" Elena just nodded,

--

Klaus put Mikael into the back of his car.

--

Please read

i have a few questions about upcoming chapters since this is a Kolena story and is an A/U story i am only doing up until the end of season four then this is really going A/U

1. Kol and Elena get magic
2. Elena and Davina eventually get there sister relationship back
3. Elena pregnant season 4
Do y'all have any idea's or chages y'all want me to make

I am going to upload as much as i can i don't want to do to much at once and then run out of chapters and hit writers block currently almost done with season 2