Chapter 9

𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘂 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆...

"Tsumu I'm sorry" Michiru muttered under her breath, stopping Atsumu from accessing her lips a few inches away, her eyes fluttered open meeting with his soft gaze screaming pain inside with what she just said. As much as it hurt him, Michiru knew that telling the truth would be better than lying to him.

Atsumu may have been a cocky obnoxious ass but whenever she needed him, he's always there miraculously there. The least she could give him was her honesty. But never her heart. Because no matter how hard she tries to forget, Michiru always finds herself wanting to go back to him.

Tears began falling from her eyes as she watched Atsumu pull away, one hand scrunching up his nose. He chuckled and looked at the female crying in front of him, "Am I really not good enough for ya?" he asked, voice filled with pain. He had trying so hard to make her happy, even sacrificing his own happiness just to see her smile like she used to.

Atsumu dreamt of being with her since he first laid eyes on the girl. She was a daydream he was willing to have and hold, and if he could turn back time, Atsumu would desperately confess before Rintarou did. A hand brushed his cheek, "You are good enough. More than enough actually. But I'm sorry Tsumu. This damned thing right here still beats for Rin" Michiru apologized feeling every ounce of guilt eat away at her heart

Atsumu's gaze softens, his clenched hands unfurling as he pulled the girl in his warm embrace. "I love ya Michiru" he muttered into her hair.

"Thank you, Tsumu" Michiru replied, tears rolling down her cheeks as she hugged him back.

The boy quickly pulled away and wiped the single tear daring to fall from his eyes, he quickly beamed at the female, "Now go and be happy for me" he smiles and pushed her gently away from him.

Michiru nodded and started walking away, looking back briefly to check on Atsumu before she left. Her figure disappeared in the distance, leaving Atsumu in the cold winter night, the smile he wore slowly died. Tears again urged to come out but before it did, a voice called out to him from behind.

"Want some ice cream?" Atsumu quickly turned to see an orange-haired female, her hair cut short and has got band-aids on her nose, jaw, and upper left brow. She was a mess,but Atsumu couldn't deny that she was a beautiful one.

With a small budding smile on his face, "Only if ya treat me"

e n d  o f  c h a p t e r