Chapter 6

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼. 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀...

If you ask Suna, he would say that everyday life without Michiru pestering him was free and fun. However, it was hard and almost unfamiliar, the whole two years they were together rubbed off him. It was around 7 am when Suna found himself blinded by the bright rays of the sun seeping in through a crack in his curtain. 

He took his phone from the table beside his bed and looked at the bright screen of the device with one eye. "Practice huh?" he whispered to himself, voice groggy. It was a normal Saturday and as usual club practice starts at 7. 

The boy scratched his stomach lazily as he yawned, walking over to the door and opening up. "Michi what's breakfast—" he stopped dead on his words, realizing who he had just called. It was his girlfriend. Now ex-girlfriend.

On most days, the female would already be inside his apartment cooking their breakfast and preparing their bento. She was indeed the reason he was able to wake up so early in the morning.

Suna sighed, settling down the couch with his hands on his head. It has only been a week since Michiru left him alone for good. I thought I wanted her gone. Now my own mind and heart are at war with a simple call of her name. This wasn't the first time he's done this.

He would constantly call her name asking what time is it or asking her to jog out with him. What the hell was happening with him? Didn't I want this? With another heavy breathe, Rintarou got up from his seat to prepare for the day.

"This is nice" he mumbled out, relaxing in his warm bath. Indeed it was peaceful. But Rintarou always found his mind wandering back to Michiru.

The girl would barge in the bathroom, a towel in hand, her face flushed as she approached him. She would be yelling, "This is not the time to bathe leisurely Rin! We're running late!"

Now, there was no one screaming at him, reprimanding him with everything he does. But as if Michiru was here, Rintarou got out of the bath quickly and dressed himself in simple white shirt, track shorts and black rubbers.

Rintarou tied his laces slowly, looking back on how Michiru would run out of the door with her feet barely fit in her shoes. "I can fix my shoes on the way! Let's run Rin!"she would say with a smile and pull him with her.

Subconsciously, the corners of Rintarou's lips curled up into a small smile. Only for it to disappear after he realized what he's doing. "Up until now she won't leave me alone. Damn it" he cussed under his breathe as he plugged his earphones and started running to Inarizaki.

e n d  o f  c h a p t e r