|Author's Note|

NOTE: I RETAIN ALL THE RIGHTS TO MY BOOK: BLOOD BOUND. THIS BOOK IS OF MY CREATION, IMAGINATION AND EFFORT. THIS IS COPYRIGHTED, AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY FORM OF PLAGIARISM TOWARDS MY CONTENT AND MY STORY.

Being a writer has been my dream ever since I realised it a year ago. Writing has given me a channel to invest all my hopes, feelings and dreams into in a healthy and beneficial way. And a year ago, I made the decision to bring my visions to Wattpad (and Episode) and share my stories to a whole bunch of strangers. And from these strangers came some of the greatest people I've ever met, who all oozed the talent and passion I harboured too. I'm glad to call these people my friends, and this experience the journey to my future (let's hope I make it :,))

Blood Bound in particular would be my first story, and it holds an immense amount of significance to me that can never be measured or amounted for. I want to transform this idea in my head into written art, and truly bring to light and life the story that I've fantasised of in my head. And I only hope you would love this story and the characters with the same value of love and admiration as I do for them, and for writing.

I'd like to quickly thank the friends I've meet in the Wattpad community for being the sweetest and most supportive people ever! You know who you are, and I love you guys so much. Please keep shining and sharing your talent with the rest of us <3

I would also like to thank the girl who's always supported me since the very beginning. Sophie, I can't thank you enough for tolerating my nonsense and for always pulling me back up from underground and bringing me back down to earth. Thank you for making this ordeal much more sweeter and comforting, I'm glad to have met you and have you be my bestie through it all.

Huge shoutout to every other person who's given me all the devotion and support too, whether you're a reader, a writer or a friend, your support means the world to me <3

With that being said, I hope to whoever is reading this, you will be joining me on this journey as we progress. And if you know it in your heart where your passion lies, go chase it and make it a reality. I believe in you, and you only have this life to make it. Do what you love, and never give up <3

PS - Follow me on Instagram @ashleyt_writes for updates, Q&A, edits etc !! 

(There is also a playlist on Spotify for Blood Bound so check the link in my bio for that :))

Lots of love,

Ashley xx