function.

ohgeesy p.o.v.

"yeoooo" I yelled as I walked through hella people reaching the homeboys

"wassup g" fenix said dapping me and so did some of the others did after. they were throwing a function or whatever you wanna call it. im honestly just here to get faded and sip not trying be with none of these wack ass females tonight. except for maybe that fine ass female I dropped shit off to earlier but what are the chances ima see her.

"here space boy" kato said making me 'come back to reality' and passing me a blunt. "shut yo weird ass up" i laughed then taking a long hit.

ximena p.o.v.

"so what so what I'm still hittin licks" me and arim practically screamed to the song 'still hittin licks' by Kodak black on our way to the function. we smoked and shit before we left but we saved the edibles for before the party.

as I parked arim pulled the edibles out the center console and we both just grubbed our on sum sour patch kids. "I already know this shits gonna kick our ass" I laughed because we were already smacked.

"oh wellll" arim smirked and just looked at me we just busted out laughing for no damn reason like always. if you cant do that with your bestfriend that ain't yo bestfriend.
"alright get yo high ass up and let's go get even more fucked up" i said sticking my tongue out at the end to be stupid.

the house was almost shaking with how loud the music was and how hard the bass was. it obviously smelt like weed, we could smell it from where we parked. there was a lot of people but not to the point where it was hella crowded yk.

"you tryna get crossed?" arim yelled into my ear over the music that was bumping. "ayeee, let's go find sum henny" I exclaimed. we made our way to the kitchen getting looks from sum guys and girls. and of course they had henny cause its at basically every function.

as arim handed me me a cup I thought I saw that ohgeesy guy sitting down with hella females around him but he seemed mad uninterested. it's probably not him thought, I think I'm just zooted and bouta be crossed. "aye bumbass drinkkk" arim yelled and I did exactly what she said and downed that shit.

"let's go danceeee" I yelled pulling Arim's arm to where everyone was at. as we were dancing somehow we got pushed to the center. I was yiking on arim and there was a girl in front of me being a g and holding my arms. as I was dancing I felt Arim's hands leave my waist and sum bigger hands touch my waist. Arim ended up switching with the girl that was holding my arms.

I yiked on the guy for a little before turning around to see who it was. to my surprise it was geesy but this time he looked like he was off his ass.

"what's good" he said with a little smirk just like earlier today. I continued to dance/grind on him, I think cause he was hella fine and I was off my ass just like him. I lost Arim in the mix of this but I always end up finding her later.

He ended up pulling my arm to the couch that I thought I saw him at earlier. he pulled me onto his lap as he sat down.

"calm down boy" I laughed and sat down next to him.

"I'm calm ma" he licked his lips and I just rolled my eyes

"what's yo name again and dont roll your eyes at me" he leaned down and whispered into my ear. uh uh I liked that shit way too much, fix yo self ximena.

"ximena and I'll do what i want geesy" i said exaggerating his name

we continued to talk and learn shit about each other for a minute before i noticed that Arim chillin with one of the boys that ig geesy associated with. "aye who's that?" I asked pointing at the guy arim was with

"that's kato ion know bout the girl though" geesy responded

"that's my bestfriend, Arim and I think we need to dip cause she looks fuckeddd" I laughed

"but so are you, how did yall get here?" he asked looking down at me cause he was a mf giant compared to my small ass even sitting down

"I drove but I dont think I should drive right now" I laughed realizing I was still crossed but geesy looked like he was fine
"I can drive yall if your cool with that and just get myself an uber back" he offered which was so sweet to me

"hmm, should I trust you" I said in a joking manner because I could tell he was a good guy by our conversation. "I'm just playing, it's cool with me" I smiled

"alright let's get yo high ass up" he grabbed my arm to help me up even though I still stumbled a little when I got up. we walked over to Arim and told her what was happening and geesy literally had to support both of us until we got to my car.

we put Arim in the back cause she was still more fucked up than me. I gave him the addy and he put it into the gps."can I play sum music?" geesy asked and I said yeah so he he connected to the bluetooth. I had no idea what he was playing but it slapped.

I could really change ya life, baby
Hella rich and I'm hella wavy
Hella thick, yeah, she hella cakey
I'ma put her in a new Mercedes

I could really change ya life, baby
Hella rich and I'm hella wavy
Hella thick, yeah, she hella cakey
I'ma put her in a new Mercedes

I'm at Hibachi finna paparazzi
We shootin' shit just like paparazzi
This a thirty, I dont do the stockie
This your bitch, I told her "Shawty top me"

I was vibing to the song when geesy started to turn it down. "you fuck with this?" he turned looking at me. "hell yeah, who is it?" I smiled. "me and my boys" he simply stated

"ohhh, so you got it like that" i hyped him up smiling. "yall a group or sum" I asked. "yea we shoreline mafia" he said and smiled turning the music back up but it was different song now.

we pulled up to my apartment faster than I thought we would. "Arim wake yo ass up" I said turned around still in the front seat shaking her. she just grunted so me and geesy got out the car and he had to pick her up. we walked up to my door and he brought her in.

"just put her on the couch and thank you so much" I smiled feeling bad that he did this the first night he met us.

"it's all good shorty" he said putting her down.

"what's your actual name cause I dont know if I want to keep callin you geesy" I laughed holding onto the door.

"yo tryna know my government already" he dragged out the last word and I just nodded with a laugh. "maybe the next time we link" he said looking into my eyes

"there's gonna be a next time" I said with my eyebrow slightly lifted. "if you give me your number ma then there will be" he smirked

"give yo government and I'll give my number" I smirked right back him

"fine, its alejandro" he looked down then back up at me. "alright give me yo phone" I smiled cause I got what I wanted. I gave him his phone back with my number in it and as he was about to leave I stopped him.

"hey come here" I said and he walked back to me. "thank you again Alejandro" I said as I hugged him but of course he started to lower his hands down my body so I pulled them back up and he just gave me a look.

"chill with the government but like I said it's cool" he replied "okay bye alejandroooo" I said dragging he name out just to fuck with him. "bye ximena" he laughed

after he left I just went to my bed, took off my clothes and knocked tf out.

$$$$
this shit was mad long but fuck ittt

'she got your name tatted right by her thong, I'ma nut on that shit, ima do you wrong' I cant get this geesy verse out my head💀

word count: 1461

gn wavybabyzz💋❤