perc popper.

OHGEESY

"I wanna stop poppin pills like for real" I looked up at fenix who had a hella shocked expression on his ugly ass face.
"what?" i asked givin him stank face.

"geesy the perc popper wants to quit?" pove asked putting his phone down. "yea I'm just tired of feelin like shit all time tha time and neva remembering anything" I leaned back ona couch hittin a blunt. aye i neva said i wanted to stop smokin, that prolly sum i wont stop fa a fat minute.

"that's coo homie, yu jus gotta keep up with that shi" fenix said grabbing the blunt. "ima try" I shrugged my shoulders thinkin bout what went down yesterday wit mena.

i know every guy says this bout his female but there really is sum different bout this hyna. she got me wanting to talk to her, see her, smoke with her and all that shit. no female ever had me feelin like this.

i gotta hit her up.

XIMENA

"how can you be a florist and not do business with the gays" i laughed at what Mickey said as I watching shameless. I grabbed my stiiizy hittin it still paying attention to the show when I got a text. I paused the show to check my phone to see if I wanted to even respond or not.

it was handro, someone I wanna respond to.

handrooo
lemme slide?

mena💋
ofc baby pull up
read 10:13 pm

this mf might fuck tha shit outta me tn so I needa prepare myself fa that jus in case. i hopped out ma blankets and went to my dresser and got a black butterfly thong (a/n: if yall eva seen these yk how sexy this mf isss) with a matching bra. after changing, putting lotion on, and doing a couple other things I jus put a big t shirt on to make it look like I was chillin.

like im always down to fuck with g like that but honestly ion care rn, im fine with just talkin fa the night. i really just be enjoying this foos company.

after chillin for a lil handro hit me up saying he was here so went downstairs to let him in. "hey handsome" I smiled looking up at his tall ass as he wrapped his arms my waist putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"wassup baby" he said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt him smile against my neck which literally made my stomach do mf flipssss. we was swayin in tha hug and those be the best mf hugs eva.

we eventually went up to my room, laying down together in my big ass bed. "watchu tryna watchhhh?" I asked turning on my tv. "nah mama I just wanna talk and chill with you" he said lifting up my chin and giving me a lil baby kiss. he made smile, like he always does.

"well I'm coo with that, are you feelin better?" i said wrapping my arms around his body. "yea, I decided ima quit poppin pills cause that's what's best for me right now you know." he told his plans and it made me so happy for him, to see him start to grow.

"perioddd baby, as you motha fuckin shouldd" i said hyping this foo up like  the dumbass I am. "goofy ass" he laughed

"but nah for real ima be there whenever you need me, just know that" I looked up at him to see his fyne ass smile. "thank you mena" he said rubbing my thighs.

"im not gon quit smokin thoughh" he laughed pulling out a spliff from behind his ear. "you stay hiding shit in there, fucc" I laughed rolling over to my drawer to get pink lighter

"a fuckin pink lighter, really?" he laughed looking at it. " awe does it hurt your fragile masculinity" i said in a baby voice sticking out my bottom lip just to fuck with him.

"fucc youu man" he rolled his eyes smiling then going to light up.

"lemme turn on sum music to shake ass to" I said turning on "run it back" my mans songgg.

"lemme see what you got baby" he smiled exhale a phat cloud pulling out his phone

"nahh, you gon shake sum with me cause we both know you got a fat ass" I said pulling him off the bed

$$$$

this shitty ass chapter took me two fuckin days to write because I be gettin hella distracted. for like the past two nights I been written when I'm high as hell and then i just tf knock out lmaooo

anyways yall a bitch got her nose peirceddd, i been waiting to get this done shit foreva.

sorry for not uploading, i barely be on this app anymore cause this dumbass online school started and they be givin hella hw for no reason.

if yall got any song recommendations drop em cause I ain't really fw my music rn

word count: 847

gn hellawave girlzzz