kickback.

OHGEESY

I sat on the couch, sippin, and watching Ximena dance on Arim. mena kept making eye contact with me just to fuck with me and she definitely was. this girl is sum different she ain't no lil thooter just tryna fuck me all the time. it's hard to find a girl like that in my circle of people.

"getcho ass over here g!" ximena yelled being high as hell doing a come here motion with her hands. I shook my head while laughing with a little smirk. she wasnt taking no for an answer so she starting to walk over to me.

she came up to me and bent over to whisper in ear "please dance with me baby" she nibbled on my ear lobe slightly and grabbed my hand. We got to the where she was dancing at earlier and I spinned her around and wrapped my arms around her waist. we danced together with her hand on the back of my head and me kissing on her neck.

XIMENA

•••

"I'll be back, I have to go pee" I said getting up leaving gees ona couch with his homies. there was more people at this kickback than I expected but not enough for it to be a fr fr party. theres lil thooters homie hoppin here as there always is at every function/kickback.

I'm so fuckin high rn it feels like my eyes and teeth are melting. (if you've ever felt that shit, it's a different type of high or maybe im just a fuckin weirdo) aight my high ass needs to fuckin leave this bathroom, it feels like I've been staring at myself in the mirror for like 20 minutes.

I fixed my hair and walked out the bathroom. I walked around the corner and saw sum half naked girl on geesy kissing all up on his neck. he had his head back he was definitely enjoying that shit, fuckin dickhead.

he spotted me staring at then on the other side of the room and the fuckin terror in his eyes was mad funny.

"you move hella weird g" I said walking up to arim who was smoking outta piece high as all hell. geesy pushed the girl off of him and started going after me and arim as we walked out.

"mena!" g shouted after me as I got in the car. "fuck you want weirdo" I rolled down the window with no emotion in my face.

"why trippin on me and why you leaving?" alejandro asked sum dumbass questions. "I'm not trippin on you cause you not mine but I wasnt tryna be there with yo weird ass energy" I looked dead straight at him.

"I ain't do nun wrong, like you said I ain't yo man and you ain't my girl" he shrugged his shoulders sounding like sum asshole player. "the thing is you fucked me, no no no I fucked you and then you invited me to this kickback to chill with me and the minute I leave you alone you go with another girl, it's just bout principle alejandro" I looked up at him and he just had a dumb founded face.

I waved at him being the petty bitch I am and drive off going home. "you went the fuck off mena, fuck him" mena laughed putting her middle finger up still off her ass. "let's just forget about him" I said looking over at ari and we just laughed as I turned the music hella loud.

OHGEESY

it's been like an hour since ximena left and I just went up to my room with the female I was with, Zeriah. she ain't that cool but I was pissed so I fucked her, oh fuckin well.

$$$$
it's short but hella shit happened soooo but fucc geesy in this chapter.

mafia bidness out now, go stream that shit!! 'fucc cuh' prolly my fav ona album and maybe 'aww shit'.

I fr fr need to catch up on all my books cause I havent read in daysss. I normally read all the time but now I've just been watching shameless, oops.

word count: 694

gn </3