kiss.

XIMENA

the next morning

I opened my eyes definitely not wanting to but my body decided to wake me up, the disrespect. I rolled over to pull my phone off the charger and check the time. It was 1:27 pm, but it was fine cause today was my off day from all my orders from my shop. I felt like shit so I decided to take some advil then take a long warm ass shower cause it was most definitely needed after last night.

When I got out of the shower I checked my phone and saw I got a text from a random number.

(626)-***-****
hey ma, its geesy

mena💋
alejandro? cause ion know anyone named geesy

alejandro🍃💨
you know damn well it's me, quit playin lil girl

mena💋
i ain't no lil girl and make me

alejandro🍃💨
aight lemme pull up and fix that lil attitude you got wit me

mena💋
hmm, lemme think
nah you can wait to see me again

alejandro🍃💨
oh so that's how you wanna play it

mena💋
it is baby

alejandro🍃💨
okay baby

I left him on read just to get to his a little cause i knew I could, not on no cocky shit. Just a little after me and ale finished texting I got a notification that he followed me in instagram. No idea how he got my ig but it's cool with me so I followed him back. of course his little horny ass liked all my post and left little comments on them. I liked a couple of his and left a lil '😍' comment on his most recent but that's it.

I'm pretty sure arim was still knocked tf out but ima just let her get her beauty sleep. after chillin on my phone for a minute I decided I should get ready cause I have sum stuff to do today.

I didnt wanna do too much today so I just put sum lashes, lip gloss, and a little concealer. I wore a simple fit, a cropped white tank top, grey sweats, and my hella beat up air forces. Today I just need to go get new makeup and then pick up some weed and shit. which means I have to see alejandro which I told him he'd have to wait but oh well.

I decided to text him on snap instead of his number just to keep that plug shit separate from our normal convos yk.

me
can i pick up today?

ohgeesy🎭🗣
whatchu texting me on here fo and not my number?
and yea I got yu

me
cause this snap if fo my plug and yo number is fo other shit yk

ohgeesy🎭🗣
other shit? aight
just lemme know when tryna pick up

an hour later

after I got my new makeup which was mostly lashes and lash glue, i texted ale and told him i can pick up rn. i thought he was gonna pull through but he told me to drop by his pad which lowkey suprised me.

I pulled up and the house was way nicer than expected, I just thought he would have like a normal ass crib. I texted him from his number that I was here so he could respond faster. as expected he responded hella quick and told me to just walk in. I felt weird just walking in cause yk I've never been there. I walked in and there was music blasting, a strong smell of weed, pills and lean spread out on a table, shit I expected. I walked in and was greeted by a guy I kinda recognized for some reason.

"who are you?" the guy with a cross tatted in the middle of his face said. "um, alejandro I mean geesy told me to just walk in" I responded looking up at the guy.

"you one of his lil hoes or sum? wait never mind you know his government" he stated then corrected himself. "I'm just here to pick up, not a thooter" I laughed

"aye ma" I heard a familiar deep voice from behind me, I turned around and saw the tall curly head walking up to us. "I see yall met again" he said pointing at me and the guy with face tats.

"again?" I asked confused and the guy looked just as confused. "ohhh shit you were to drunk to remember, this is fenix" he laughed. "this ximena, the female I was talkin about" he told fenix his friend. damn this boy be talkin about me? never mind he was prolly just talking about how drunk I was

"now I remember you" fenix laughed "I still dont but it was nice to me you" I laughed as alejandro grabbed my hand and began to lead me somewhere. he opened a door that I assumed led to his room. it was lowkey cloudy, like he just smoked.

"how you doin shorty" he said sitting down on his bed holding my hand as I stood in front of him kinda looking around. "oh so I'm your shorty now?" I smirked looking at him.

"if you wanna be" he smiled. "mhm" i looked around his room. "so what you tryna pick up?" he asked looking me up and down. like damn, down boy.

"ummm, i dont know if you have this but you got stiiizy pods?" i questioned. "i got everything" he assured me. "word? i didnt think you'd sell that" i laughed. he smiled and got up and opened a drawer full of all different types of shit. "damn you do got it like that" I said standing next to him

"take your pick ma" he said pointing at the pods "oh and can I get half an ounce" I asked kinda batting my lashes to fuck with him. "of course you can witcho pretty ass" he stood up.

after a little of us sorting stuff out I was about to leave when he stopped me. "where you going?" he asked holding my hand. "home, why you want me to stay?" I raised my eyebrows questioning him. "mhm" he pulled me into his lap. "lemme smoke you out" he looked down into my eyes

"im down lover" as soon I said that he pulled a pre roll out from his ear that was hidden in his curls which caused me to laugh. "whatchu laughing at" he laughed with me. "you know exactly what I'm laughing at stupid" I lightly slapped his chest. he looked into my eyes smiling and then at my lips licking his own.

"come here" he said putting his hand under my chin and pulling me close. he looked into my eyes and then my lips once again and went for it. he lips we soft and plump as I expected. we locked lips and this mans knew what he was doing. I pulled away with a little smile and he did the same and went to light the pre roll.

tonight was bouta be fun.

$$$$
i dont really fw the beginning of this chapter but its coolll

have yall heard 'down for me' and 'pink pills' cause they slappp, they're unreleased though

word count: 1217

gn wavybaby$$🍃💨