Chapter 14

After days of resting, Shinobu cleared me to exit the Butterfly Estate. I put on my (F/C) haori and I grab my sword, "Thank you for taking care of me!" I say. Shinobu smiles "No problem." She says. I smile and leave, "(Y/N)!" Mitsuri says. "You're finally out of the Butterfly Estate! Are you okay?" She asks, "Mhm, I'm all healed thanks to Shinobu!" I say smiling. "Oh goodie!" Then Giyuu's crow comes with a note, I grab the note out of its claws. "In.. trouble.." the crow says, my eyes widen.

I read the note:

𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗎𝗉, 𝗐𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉. 𝖤𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗏𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗀𝖾

    My eyes widen, I drop the note. I grab Shinobu and Mitsuri, we all head East. We see a village and we run toward it, "I see him!" Mitsuri says. I run toward him, "Giyuu! Don't worry, we're here." I say. "(Y/N)..?" He says, I smile at him. Mitsuri kneels to him and starts bandaging his wounds. Shinobu and I take action, "Total Concentration..  Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon- Incessant." I swing my sword in a wild storm of slashes in many multiple directions.

-GIYUU POV-

   I wake up to see Mitsuri, "You're awake!" She says. I rub my head, "Y-Yea." I say. "Where's (Y/N)?" I ask, Mitsuri points at (Y/N) and Shinobu attacking the demon. My eyes widen, "The demon is to strong! They can't defeat it!" I say. "Don't worry, the girls got this. And your wounds are pretty deep." She says, I look down. "Do you like (Y/N) by any chance?" She asks, my eyes widen and I turn red. "N-no! Of course not, we're just friends." I say, "Aww darn! Y'know, she gets really worried when it comes to you." Mitsuri says. I turn red, I do like her.. but she could never like me back.

   "So I guess we both worry about each other." I say, "Oh just confess already!" She replies. "I don't have time for love stuff." I say, "Suree, you have to like her!" Mitsuri says. "I don't." I say back, "Okay then!" She then goes out to battle with the girls. I walk closer to see (Y/N) on the ground, my eyes widen. Damn, if only I could help then. I'm so weak..

-(Y/N)'s POV-

    "This demon is strong, it's probably a twelve Kizuki." I say, "Mhm, by its strength and it's eye." Shinobu says. "But we can't give up!" Mitsuri says, we all nod and we attack at once. "Total Concentration.. Dance of the Centipede: Hundred Legged Zigzag." Shinobu says, "Total Concentration.. Sixth Form: Cat-Legged Wings of Love." Mitsuri says. They attack the Twelve Kizuki at once. Mitsuri cuts off the legs and arms, Shinobu stabs the demon having the poison enter.

Then I jump up, "Total Concentration.. Sixteenth Form: Moonbow- Half Moon." I swing my sword in a downward slash creating a powerful sixfold slash, I attempt to strike but when I do.. my sword snaps in half. Everyone's eyes widen, the demon knocks me away. I get pushed into the ground, my heart shatters to see my sword it half. "Sorry girls.." I say, "It wasn't your fault! Don't worry, we got this!" Mitsuri says. Shinobu nods, the pain in my back keeps me from getting up. "(Y/N)!" Giyuu says, he runs to me. "Are you okay?" He asks, I nod. "Just some injuries." I say smiling.