Chapter 15

"Please don't hide the pain with a smile." He says, my eyes widen. "Trust me, I don't want to.." I say, he hugs me. I hug back, I pick up the half of the sword that's just the blade. "What're you doing?" He asks, I smile. A tear runs down, then I run toward the demon. "(Y/N)!! YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT!!" He says, those words fill me with encouragement. Mitsuri and Shinobu look confused, I stand up as throw the blade. It lands in the demon leg, slicing it. Along with the blade and Shinobu's poison. The demon loses its balance. I signal the girls, they both nod and they attack at the same time. The demons head finally falls off, I drop to my knees and I sigh in relief. "(Y/N)!" Mitsuri says, "Are you okay?" Shinobu asks. I nod, I stand up and I walk over to Giyuu. "You're so dumb." He says, I smirk. "At least I'm alive." I say. We all walk back to the Demon Slayer Corps, me with my sword in half. "Hotaru is not gonna enjoy that.." Shinobu says, I nod. "But at least we defeated one of the Twelve Kizuki." I say, they all nod.

      We make it back to HQ, Muichiro walks up to us. "Oyakata-sama wants to see all of you.." Muichiro says. We all nod and we walk to HA, "Ahh~ thank you children, for coming here." He says. Giyuu, Shinobu, Mitsuri and I kneel down, "Of course, what may you need?" I ask. "Tell me what happened whilst fighting, Giyuu." He nods.

     Giyuu explains what happened and with my sword, "We've called the Swordsmith." He says. "Thank you." I say, he smiles. "Thankfully, it was only minor injuries. Please be careful next time, children." He says, "Understood." We all say. "You may leave now, children." He says, we stand up and bow. He smiles, then we all separate ways to our estates. I enter my estate, I'm so tired!!  I fall on the couch. Just then I hear loud footsteps outside, "Oh no.. that's probably Hotaru.." I greet him with a smile but he greets me with a frown. "HOW DARE YOU BREAK MY SWORD?!" He says, "Uhh sorry..?" I say. "WHY ARE YOU SAYING IT IN AN UNSURE WAY?! THESE SWORDS COST ME SO MUCH TIME!!" He yells, "I mean, I was fighting a Twelve Kizuki so..." I say.

      After some time of yelling he finally 'calms down' and gives me a new Nichirin sword, "If you break it again, we're gonna have some serious problems." He says with a terrifying face. I awkwardly smile, "I won't break it! For sure!" I say. "Good." He says walking away, I run back in my estate. HES SO SCARY. I sigh in relief and I set my sword down, might as well train..

    But first, I sheathe the sword to reveal the sword which turns black. "Hopefully I don't break it this time.." I say to myself. Then I attach it do my uniform. And I head outside.