Chapter 16

I walk to our the backyard, I aim my sword at a tree. "Total Concentration.. Tenth Form: Drilling Slashes- Moon Through Bamboo Leaves." I swing my sword in a triple-layered slash twister, cutting the tree of half. "WOOO! I DID IT!!" I say cheering, "Just by cutting a tree?" I voice says. I know that voice..
I turn around to see Giyuu blushing..? "Oh hi!" I say.

-GIYUU POV-

    I walk out of my estate to hear cheering in     (Y/N)'s house, I look in her backyard to see her smiling. She's to cute.. Just by cutting a tree?" I say laughing, she turns around. My cheeks go red seeing her beautiful smile, "Oh hi!" She says. I smile, "Hi." I say back. "What brings you here?" She asks, "Nothin really, I just happened to hear you cheering." I say. "Oh that? Pff that wasn't me." She says, I scoff. "Ah~since your already here, do you wanna have dinner with me?" She asks with a smile, my face flushes with red. "U-uh sure." I say, "Great!" She says clapping her hands.

    Then she grabs my hands and pulls me inside, my eyes widen and I smile. Adorable! "I'm gonna make simmered salmon with daikon!" She says, I was a bit surprised. My favorite did was simmered salmon to. "Make sure you don't burn it." I say sarcastically. "Oh cmon! I know how to cook!" She says puffing her cheeks up, I snicker. Then she starts to cook the salmon, "Mmm, that smells good." I say. "I told you I knew how to cook!" She says, I scoff. "Can you get the rice and chopsticks?" She asks, I nod and I get two bowls of rice, and two pairs of chopsticks. Then I set it on the table. "Done!" She says, "That was quick." I say. "Oh haha, yup!" She says, she sets the table and hands me my serving. "Eat up!" She says, I start to eat. Wow, she really can cook..

-(Y/N)'s POV-

    After some time we finish eating, I set my sword down and I sit on the couch. "Let's watch some TV!" I says, "Don't you have things to do?" He says. I shake my head, "But can't you stay for a little longer?" I ask. "I guess.." He says. My face lights up and we both sit on the couch, I take out a shoji board and we start playing.

"I won, again." Giyuu says smirking, I look at the board then at him. He did win, I sticks my tongue at him. "Whatever." I say crossing my arms, then we continue playing. A couple minutes later, I start to get sleepy. My eyes drift off as I fall into a deep sleep.

-GIYUU POV-

    I move my chess over, then I feel (Y/N)'s head on my shoulder. My eyes widen and I start to turn red, I look over to see she's sleeping. She fell asleep. I pick her up and I bring her to the room. I put her on the futon, "Goodnight (Y/N).." I say. I slide the door and I pick up the pieces and clean it up. Then leave the house, I enter my estate. I yawn as I crawl in bed, not noticing I left my sword in (Y/N)'s house.