Chapter 17

-(Y/N)'s POV-

I wake up in my futon, what happened? I yawn then I remember what occurred last night. I guess he brought me here.. I get out of bed and I head to the bathroom, I stretch. Then I put my hair up and I start to brush my teeth, I wash my face and shower. I finish showering and I head to my room to get changed, I put on my uniform and my (F/C) haori. I walk to the living room for breakfast, but in my way there I see Giyuu's sword. I guess he forgot it here, I bring it to him after breakfast. I prep my breakfast: Steamed rice, seaweed salad, and miso soup, "Ahh~time to eat!" I start eating.

    After I finish my breakfast I pick up the sword, I look over to see the blue and white handle. It wouldn't hurt for a peek, right? I take out the sword slowly, revealing a a dark blue blade. It's so pretty!! I swing the sword once, "It's cool! But I better bring it back to Giyuu.." I unsheathe the sword. And I walk over to Giyuu's estate, I knock on it. But no response, Hm, that weird. He's usually here. realize the door is open.. so I let myself in.

    I walk around and I open his bedroom door, to see Giyuu. With a towel around his waist, I couldn't stop staring at his abs. Soaked in water... my eyes widen and I turn red.

-GIYUU POV-

    I wake up to realize my sword is gone, "Aish, I always forget things.." I groan. I stand up, and I head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face, I'll get my sword later.. I get undressed and I hop in, I turn on the water..

    After I finish showering I hop out, I wrap a towel on my waist and a towel around my neck. I walk out to get changed, then I hear my bedroom door open to see (Y/N), our eyes lock. Her face turns red as she stares up and down at me, she then drops my sword. "AHHH SORRY GIYUU!!" She quickly shuts the door in my room and runs away, I found it kinda funny. I burst out laughing, I walk over and I pick up my sword. I set it on my bed and I change, I smirk at the thought of her face. It was hilarious! I finish changing and I make breakfast, I make a rice with an omelette. I'll see her once I'm done.

     I finish eating and I walk over to her house, I knock on it. She opens the door, her eyes widen and she look away. "W-What do you w-want?" She says, I cup her face with my hands. "Forget about what happened, just be thankful I had a towel on." I say snickering, she turns red and sighs in relief. "Ugh okay.." she says. "But did you like the view?" I say smirking, "WHAA?!" She says. I pat her head, "Just playing." I say.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

   If that's how he wanna act then fine. "But what if I did enjoy the view?" I say smirking, his eyes widen. He leans close to my face, "Did you?" He says. My face turns red, I push him away. "You're so annoying.." I say, he scoffs. "But thanks for bringing my sword back." He says, "No problem." I say. Then Giyuu's crow flys in, "CAW CAW! GIYUU TOMIOKA AND (Y/N) TSUKIKO! TAKE A WALK TO THE EAST TO SEARCH FOR ANY DEMONS! CAW CAW!