TPOJAJ: 3

'For the love of Scylla' was a historical novel set in the Empire of Chroa.  Syclla is a daughter of Count Roschett.  Syclla is a maiden with pure and kind heart.  She was a beautiful maiden and stands out like a flower in the field of grasses.  The male lead named Ixion Callisto,  the tyrant crown prince of Chroa who fell in love with Syclla due to her kind heartedness, innocence and a beauty as pure as white lily.  Ixion had a golden hair like it was the sun itself,  his pair of jewel blue eyes that proves his lineage as a royalty. Anyone who had a blood of a royal running in them will have this jewel blue eyes which a royalty only posseses. 

The Villains,  on the other hand,  Jason Sisyphus, the next head of Sisyphus Ducal house had a very great ambition.  But fell in love with Scylla.  He became obsessed and did everything in his power to conquer Scylla.  Making enemies with the crown prince and even went as far as siding with Aristocratic Fanction.  Medea,  on the other hand was the Crown Princess candidate of Ixion. She was head over heels and will do everything just to secure the crown princess place and Ixion all for herself.  But upon knowing Syclla's existence and her importance in the Crown Prince's heart,  Medea went mad and planned to poison Syclla.  However,  she failed and thus pushed all the blame to the innocent Jill. 

Knowing what his sister had done,  Jason gone furious but he can't bring himself to harm his sister for she is an important chess piece for power.  And so went along with the drama and pushed all the blame to Jill.  Jack overheard everything and attempted to tell it to the duke to seek for help. However,  Jason was quick and immediately disposed of Jack.  Upon learning the news,  Jill went depressed and took her own life.

Jack and Jill whose currently on the bed recalling the events of the novel went silent.  Seeing their selves as the novel's Jack and Jill for they were also twins,  Jack and Jill didn't finished the novel.  Not only because they kinda lost the will but because the real hell of their lives finally began.

"Oh my~ too bad we weren't able to finish reading that novel" Jill said sounding dissapointed.

Jack sighed "Indeed.  Who would have thought we actually.. and in this twins' body,  at that" agreed jack. 

"It's not like we've got a choice though. 'For the Love of Syclla' was the only novel we were able to read" Jill stated. 

"Such wretched fate" Jack commented.

A moment of silence enveloped the two of them.  From a peaceful ambiance until it turned eeire and cold.  Jack took Jill's hand.  They were holding hands looking at each others eyes.  Smiling sweetly but behind those sweet facade,  thirst for wreckage, and vengeance was creeping.

"I feel like turning this lovely novel into a wretched one" Jill smiled as she commented.

"Right~ Fate played with our lives,  then we shall play with this novel. We will decide and control all the characters faith" Jack sweetly said. 

Jill twisted her body and hugged Jack.  "Of course. We will have our bad ending? Then,  they shall have their bloody ending too"

And with that,  the twisted pair of twins came to a conclusion of destroying this novel's world.

Bad ending for them ?

Then a bloody ending for them.

No one shall taste the happiness of a good ending.

Not the FL, not the ML. 

Not anyone.

*****

It was morning and Jack and Jill felt their tummy's growling due to hunger. Though the Madam only ordered to not give them something to eat for dinner. It's been days and all they got were left over foods.  The foods were being sent to their rooms since they aren't allowed to join the dining table with the family.

"The maids are tampering our foods"Jill coldly claimed.

"So.  Who shall we strart? " Jack asked.

Jill grinned thinking about the preparations she had done so far.  Investigating and learning the backgrounds of all the people in this residence. Not just the Ducal family but also the maids and the knights assigned inside the residence. 

"It took us quite an effort to spy on them and investigate" Jill replied.  All those deeds would be impossible without Jack's coopertion. He's the accessory, after all. 

"Shall we start with her" Asked Jack sweetly smiling.  Jill smiled and played with her hair in front of the mirror while Jack was sitting on the couch hugging a bear looking at his twin's lovely countenance through the mirror. 

"Such a small fry like her.  I can do it alone" Jill paused for a moment as her gazes landed on Jack through the mirror.  "Except for one thing" Jill smiled. 

Jack raised his brows and later on lifted the corner of his lips giving Jill the sweetest smile he had.  "Of course" Jack answered.

"But before that,  we'll need a strength. How about stealing some food? " Jill said.  Jack shrugged his shoulder.  "It's not like we've never done it before.  So why not~" Jack asnwered.

Jill smiled as an idea flashed in her mind "Of course. But we'll hit two birds,  with one stone" Jill smiled.

"I'm friends with the monster, that's under my bed~
Get along with the voices inside of my head~" Jack began singing while playing with the toy in his hand.

"Shut up,  psycho" Jill rolled her eyes.

*********

Author's: Hi Hello..  This is my 2nd story here in Wattpad after the other one,  titled "Oh My,  BETTINA-SAMA! ". If you've got some time,  you might be interested in checking it out keke.