TPOJAJ: 5

Early in the morning, Jack and Jill woke up and rubbed their eyes.  Not feeling hungry anymore due to the foods they ate last night,  Jack and Jill's morning was too good to be true.  Not until a loud bang interrupted their feelings.  The door opened widely which produced a loud bang.

"Search the whole room quickly!"

Knights entered the room and the clamour of their armours was too noisy for the twins to hear first thing in the morning.  The madam with a furious look on her face went close to them.  She raised her hand and was about to slap Jack first but Jill blocked it using her body.  As a result,  the slap landed on Jill's face making her head turned 45 degrees. 

"Jill!!!! " Jack shocked by the sudden slapped shouted as he quickly touched Jill's shoulders.

(It's alright,  Jack.)  Jill told Jack through their minds.  Jack who was angered by the madam's violence slowly calmed down.  And just quick as that,  Jack's expression went soft and pitiful. Jill bit her lower lip until it bled and forced herself to cry a little. 

"It was you!  It was you,  wasn't it?!  You dirty bastards!!  Take out all the food you stole last night!!! " The madam angrily roared like a mad woman. 

Thinking about the expensive and rare foods they originally imported from other country  went missing Madam Helena lost all her control and flew into rage. 

"We.. I.. " Jill spoked as if she was scared to her wits seeing the Madam's anger.  Witnessing such reaction from the kids which she thought have gone numb from all the beating so far as not crying when she beat them,  Helena's mood lighten up a bit.  But that doesn't mean she'll stop there. Helena twisted her ring and once again slapped Jill.  This time,  because of the ring's stone,  Jill's fragile face was wounded by it and blood starts to dripped from the wound.

Jack's eyes widen seeing the red fluid fall from Jill's face.  It isn't because Jill was hurt but because the smell of blood is like an intoxicating flower to Jill.  It triggers the inner psychopath in her. 

(Jill!)  Jack warned Jill.

(I can still handle this much,  Jack)  Jill answered Jack to ease his tensed self. Surprisingly,  after transmigrating in this world,  Jill's patience which was originally as short as a piece of match stick,  now became long enough to be like that of a candle.

"You dare talk back you lowly wench!!"

Jack and Jill lowered their heads down as they talk with each other through telepathy.

(As I thought, we'll be the prime suspect for this) Jill said.  (Who else though) Jack apathetically stated the obvious.

"Madam,  there's nothing in here" One of the Knights suddenly went forward amd reported.

"What?!  Are you sure?! " The head maid beside the madam asked in her stead. 

(Oh,  a spokesperson keke) Jill thought.

"Yes.  We already searched the whole area" The knight who was  the leader of the search answered with a very stern expression.

The madam threw a disdainful look towards the twins. "Let's go.  Search the other area!  Quick! " She ordered and left with the maids behind her. 

Jack and Jill looked at each other,  smiling so innocently.  Sensing that there's already none left, Jack and Jill sneaked and followed the bunch of people.  After searching for quite a long time,  the group all went out and searched all the servant's room not leaving any of them.

Jill quitely squated and took a small pebble with her.

"What's that for? " Jack asked Jill. Jill only smiled and didn't answer Jack. 

Jack and Jill smiled as they took a detour and silently climbed up at the big tree near the maid's quarters.  Due to their small frames,  the two was able to hide themselves not letting anyone see them.  A little later,  loud shouts and crying sounded from the inside.

"It seems like,  they found it" Jill assumed and smiled.  Jack grinned "Hnn" The two of them chuckled like a children watching some child's play.  The other knight who were roaming outside the quarters to search for clues went near to the tree.  Jill smiled and secretly took the pebble she brought with her and let it fall down. The knight who was close to them was a bit startled and looked up the tree down to its roots.

The knight walk closer to see what fell just now but unexpectedly stepped on something soft.  The knight looked down below his feet and saw a faint pile of soil. He immediately squated down and dig the part and there he saw the leftovers Jack and Jill hid.

The Knight quickly stood up to run and report what he just found.  Jack and Jill giggled and just as quick as that,  they jumped down from the tree and hid themselves at the nearest bush.

A little later,  the group of people,  lead by the knight who discovered the hole,  arrived, quick with their steps. And behind them was the maid Jack and Jill visited last night and was now in the hands of two large knights.  Her face was pale and her appearance was wretched. 

"Such spectacular sight to see" Jill commented. Jack stayed silent but smiled sweetly and took Jill's hand.  Intertwining their hands like an inseparable pair of twins.

"Madam!!  Have mercy please!!  It wasn't me!  I know nothing!! Please believe me!! " The maid shouted with a hoarse voice evident of her earlier plea. 

"Silence!  You wench!! " the Madam raised her hand and slapped the maid's face and the ring which she twisted a while ago was still in its position which causes the maid's face to bleed.

"Wow~" Jill giggle at the scene. 

"Dragged her away and locked her up.  Later this night,  sell her to the slavemarket!! "

"Madaaaam have mercy!!  Please madaaaam!!! "

Jack and Jill looked at each other.  (Heeh, so slavemarket does exist huh?)  Jill thought.

(The slavemarket are for those servants who made unforgivable and grave mistakes)  Jack answered Jill. 

(You're quite knowledgeable, Jack)  Jill smiled (Of course)  answered Jack.

Unknown to the pair of twins,  a cold pair of eyes were staring intently at them..

Full of interest.