4☁️

there was a knock on the door, pulling jaemin out of his daily 'space out time' where he stared at the wall thinking about multiple things at a time

there was a knock on the door, pulling jaemin out of his daily 'space out time' where he stared at the wall thinking about multiple things at a time. the boy groaned as his boy left the soft couch, moving to see who was at the door.

he opened it and rolled his eyes, looking at his elder. "taeyong was looking for you. where did you even go?" he asked, turning around to go back to the couch. but before he could he had to do a double take to make sure his eyes weren't deceiving him.

"where's taeyong?" yuta sighed, pulling his coat off along with his shoes. jaemin rasied his brows looking past yuta to see a very pretty girl who looked about his age.

"i-i'll go get him." he stuttered after making eye contact with the girl. hurriedly, jaemin went to his brothers room and close the door as quick as he opened it.

"taeyong yutas back and he brought this girl who is wearing scarves, she has a few piercings and looks like some kind of fortune teller or a witch- i don't know." jaemin rambled whole taeyong gave him a puzzled look.

"and you're telling me this why?" taeyongs voice was groggily seeing as he had just woken up. jaemin huffed muffling a quiet sorry. rambling was a habit of his, very annoying to him.

"um...i don't know but he's home and asked for you." he trailed off, blushing in embarrassment. "ok. tell him i'll be out." the older groaned, rolling out of his bed. jaemin nodded and opened the door again.

"he said he'll be out in a minute." jaemin said, but right after he did taeyong appeared right next to him, startling the boy. "oh my fuck." he gasped, clutching his chest.

"taeyong i told you not to use your speed in the house." yuta warned. taeyong smiles sheepishly at the younger, ruffling his hair as he walked into the living room. he didn't fail to see the small girl practically hiding behind yutas y'all figure.

"who's this?" the older cocked an eyebrow, watching the girl shy to his gaze. "miyazaki sora." yuta said simply, moving out of the way to reveal her fully. "she's a mindreader."

both jaemin and taeyongs eyes went wide. "but i thought you were-" "i did too but when jaemin was watching that ad, i knew i had heard that name somewhere." yuta held his fingers on his chin.

"u-um if you don't mind me asking, what are you talking about?" soras voice was small. she read each of their minds and of course they all had their own opinions but the one that stood out the most to her was the boy who's hair was a dusty blue.

he was just thinking so many things and she knew if he lived here and she would be staying here, it'd be difficult for her.

"yuta was supposedly the last of the mindreaders, all of them having either been murdered or killed themselves." taeyong said, causing soras eyes to go wide. how could she have not known? was it really just her and yuta that were left of the mindreaders?

how to not be sick 🗿