19☁️

and there they spent an hour and a half just talking about things in their childhood

and there they spent an hour and a half just talking about things in their childhood. it was mostly jaemin telling sora about his childhood with yuta and taeyong. he even told her about how taeyong had a boyfriend named ten.

"so that's how you knew apinya? because your brother is d-dating her brother?" she stuttered, trying to get the pronunciation correct. jaemin would be lying if he said that he didn't find her mispronunciations cute as fuck, but he understood because she was a foreigner.

"yeah pretty much. they're all a pretty cool family, ten is a year younger then, yutas age. achara is 23 and apinya is 21 and then they have a younger brother named chanchai but they call him chan." the boy explained with a small smile.

"wow that's a lot of siblings." sora gawked, a shocked face. "yeah. i've always wanted a sister but that never happened- but i'm happy with taeyong and yuta so." jaemin nodded.

"s-so apinya isn't in our grade?" sora asked shyly, pushing her hair behind her ear. jaemin inspected the girl with a look. "why? do you like her?" he teased causing sora to go even more red.

she didn't like apinya, romantically. she didn't understand how that could be possible because apinya was also a girl. (remember that sora lived most of her life in the circus and even when she didn't she obviously wasn't taught about romance and stuff like that so she's not being homophobic my girl just isn't educated 😔✋)

but she did find apinya overly attractive. the girls tattoos and piercings just made it even harder for sora to not blush at the thought of her.

"oh my god do you actually like apinya? i didn't know you were lesbian!" jaemins eyes went wide. sora gave the boy a confused look, not understanding the words coming out of his mouth. but before she could say anything the door to yutas room opened and he stalked into the living room with a tired expression.

"y'all need to sleep what the fuck? it's like almost 5 am. i know you don't have classes but me and tae have shit to do tomorrow." the older hissed, ruffling his hair. "fine sorry." jaemin nodded his head, standing from the windowsill along with sora.

the three exchanged their last goodnights and all went back to their own bedrooms. sora luckily became a bit sleepy talking to jaemin so she was easily able to fall asleep.

jaemin on the other hand had a lot on his mind. mostly asking himself why he felt kind of disappointed that sora took a liking to apinya after knowing her for about 30 minutes tops when he and sora just had their first actual conversation.

maybe he was a bit jealous but not in the way that you'd think. sora was such a bubbly cute and friendly person. she was honestly a person he really wanted to be friends with. and the fact that she was now friends with his old friends made him regret everything.

it made sense she fit in so well with them whereas he did not. jaemin only felt like a burden and a problem for the dreamies, one of the main reasons he gave them up- so that they could have a better friendship without this depression ball in the back named jaemin.

maybe things were just better the way they were right now.

damn i've slept a lot today 🤡🤡🤡