25☁️

having a panic attack currently so we gonna with writing cute shit for somin- sora and jaemin ;)

having a ✨ panic attack ✨ currently so we gonna with writing cute shit for somin- sora and jaemin ;)

"sora please come out." jaemin pleaded, knocking on the bathroom door. the girl had ran in there crying and locked it, leaving a confused and concerned jaemin on the outside. all he could hear was her tiny choked sobs.

"sora, i don't know who hangmei noona is to you but please talk to me. or just let me in." his tone was concerned, obviously he was scared for the girl. she suddenly left the orphanage after seeing their senior, who was hangmei to her?

everything went silent, only the sound of sniffles and the click of the door could be heard. that was enough to give jaemin the go to open the door almost immediately.

he walked in to see the girl curled up in a ball, leaning against the tub. he was confused with how the door unlocked but soon enough he understood she used her powers, deciding not to ask about it.

"s-sora?" he stuttered, not knowing how to feel about the scene in front of her. she looked broken, still shocked from the events that had happened earlier.

there was a long pause of silence. "hangmei was also in the circus. she worked there as an acrobat. she was my only friend at the circus." soras tone was empty, it was low and raspy since she had been crying.

jaemin stayed silent, allowing her to continue when she wanted. "she came when i was around 13 and we became very close. too close. we treated each other ways that not normal friends would treat each other."

"i soon developed romantic feelings for her." sora finally confessed, letting out a small choked sob. "but after i confessed my feelings she disappeared. i haven't seen her for two years. well until now, seeing her at the orphanage just answered my questions of where she could've went."

"she wasn't a supernatural, nor was she sold to the circus. so therefore she was able to leave whenever she wanted, i knew that. but if she would've just at least told me first." sora sighed, leaning her head on her knees.

jaemin was surprised, but also not. he had gotten a feeling that sora had also been attracted to girls and when he heard her talking about it to apinya his questions were answered.

the boys lips pressed into a thin line as he crouched down to where sora was at. "i cant really do anything..." he trailed off, trying to find the correct words. "but i mean we can order boba and pizza from door dash and watch a bunch of the cringy romcoms with noah centimeter in them."

he smiled at the younger girl, looking at her flushed face. and the minute their eyes met, jaemins heart did a tiny thing but he paid no mind to it.

her glassy brown eyes found his warm ones as she sniffed. "please." her voice was small and emotional, breaking jaemins heart.

"let's go then." he held out his hands with a smile, signaling for her to take his so he could help her up.

so anyways the lee line in nct is just 👨‍🍳💋 yk we have jeno taeyong donghyuck oh can't forget mark. me and mark are gonna right stg this bitch getting on my nerves being all rude an shit 😤