36☁️

"how do i use my powers?" donghyuck asked apinya quickly, looking at his hands

"how do i use my powers?" donghyuck asked apinya quickly, looking at his hands. "you don't. you're gonna stay in here with jaemin." apinya sighed, pulling hand through her hair as she grabbed her bag.

"woah okay first of all. why do you need all of those weapons? you're fighting humans no? and second why can't i fight as well!?" donghyuck whined, following her around.

apinya rolled her eyes. "it's not just humans hyuck. and your powers haven't been activated yet therefore you're gonna stay in safety with jaemin." she deadpanned, nodding to jamein who was talking to taeyong.

"but he doesn't like me!" "it's not that he doesn't like you. take this time to patch things up with him hyuck." sora pat her best friends shoulder, giving him a smile before bending down to tie her shoes. "but-" "no buts. we don't need you in danger." apinya said sternly, immediately making the younger shut up with a pout.

"you remember what i taught you little one?" yuta asked, approaching sora. the girl nodded, pulling out the plams of her hands where two glowing orbs sat. yuta gave a proud smile, nodding his head.

he had taught her how to use her powers to create weapons. every supernatural had a weapon they could practice to create. for example sora was able to use her powers to make bubbles that were solid, anyone in their path being blown away.

it really did fit her personality.

"i'm just worried. so far, everything i've seen in my visions have- they've come true yuta. so what if-" "i cant tell you he won't die. but we will do everything in our power not to let him." yuta cut her off, patting her head.

"you two know i can understand everything you're saying?" apinya spoke you, cocking an eyebrow at the two. of course, her omniscience allowed her to know each and every language there was to ever exist.

"make sure mark stays protected please." sora pleaded with the older, tugging at her jackets sleeves. "well all make sure each other are supported and protected." apinya nodded, pulling her hair out of her face into a low ponytail.

"let's go outside." taeyong said quickly, not wanting for them to actually come inside in fear for his little brother and donghyuck. and so they did.

they all walked out of the front door only for the house to be not where it originally was, but in a large grassy field. "they've got teleporters." achara informed, as they walked further out to see the large clan of the bad men walking the same way as well

"you guys ready?" ten cracked his neck, allowing large white wings to cascade from his back. sora watched in awe, but snapped her head back after hearing a yell from the other side.

"ready as well ever be." apinya smirked, flicking her wrists out so that two purple glowing katanas grew from them.

"let the battle begin." sora whispered to herself, knowing this would end nowhere near good.

yooo idk  why but this took me like all day to write 😭😭 my mind is procrastinating because it knows i'm about to work it to malfunction 💀