31☁️

to be god awfully honest i miss having these emojis on my keyboard frequently; 🔆🦋🦖 i just 😔😔😔

"you're slow." "well sorry, you're like a foot taller then me so it's kinda hard to walk fast with you on my back without accidentally falling." sora rolled her eyes as she tightened her grip on donghyuck, huffing out.

"hyuck you're a grown man. walk yourself." apinya rolled her eyes as they continued to walk into the school. donghyuck pouted, shaking his head. "unless you wanna carry me instead." he wiggles his eyebrows at the older, only to earn a disgusted look from her as she walked faster.

"look it's jisung! park jisung! you better do good or i won't let you come to my apartment to play video games anymore!" chenle screamed from the bleachers as the game started. jisung looked up to the crowd and pulled out a thumbs up before running to his position as forward, along with jaemin.

the whistle blew and the game began. it was quite anticipating actually. each time one team scored a point the other would score one right after.

sora, having remembered watching soccer with her father and donghyuck many times before, was screaming from the bleachers. her eyes always found one certain head of hair which was now dyed a platinum blonde, contrast to his usual dusty blue.

"hey sora, lets go have a talk hm?" an annoying voice spoke up as they were about 10 minutes into the last round. everyone's attention went to jessie, who was standing there in a white loose tshirt and black booty shorts.

"and why should i?" sora raised an eyebrow at the older. jessie only scoffed, looking out to the field where jaemin was. "i just want to talk." she smiled, obviously fake. sora scoffed, standing up to meet face level with jessie.

"you have 5 minutes. i'm not missing the end of this match just for you." she rolled her eyes, following jessie who led her to the back of the bleachers.

of course soras friends followed, wanting to know the tea.

"listen i don't know who you think you are or why you think it's okay to hoe around with my boyfriend, but it needs to stop. what's mine is mine, i don't need a little slut ruining things for me. got it?" sora hadn't really listened to what jessie was saying.

she stood there with bored eyes, not caring about what jaemins girlfriend had to say. "k." she said simply, going to walk away. but instead she was yet again blocked by jessie.

"you know you're not even that pretty. i don't know why you thought you would even have a chance with him." the older girl tested, obviously wanting to get something out of sora. "look, i'm not trying to steal jaemin from you so calm your fake tits." sora huffed, rolling her eyes.

jessie scoffed, offended by what the younger had just said. "how dare you speak to me like that! you're just a stupid freshman who probably tries to get in everyones pants. if i were you, i'd be smart and back off while you can." sora chuckled. this girl was obviously intimidated by her, it was amusing to see.