12- 𝔖𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔡 ℜ𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔎𝔦𝔡𝔰

S C A R L E T T E

I woke up with a bunch of weight on my shoulders. No literally someone was sitting on me.

I craned my head up and noticed I was still in the living room from last night. But I wasn't alone. Luca's head was on my feet and flavio was somehow lying on my stomach while Jace,Chris and Xavier were lying on top of my hair making it impossible for me to move the strands of my hair along with my head.

It was so annoying because I knew school was today and I'm not a fan of being late.

I tried moving but I wouldn't budge. Eventually I got tired of trying so I did the next best thing.

"AHHHHHHH!!", I screamed.

All my brothers jumped up and fell on the ground leaving me laughing on the couch

They were all glaring at me after I had finished cackling. I knew I was in deep shit.

"Your gonna regret that", Xavier growled

"yeah I think it's time we teach baby Scar a lesson", Luca said grinning.

uh oh

I knew exactly what was about to go down so I jumped up from the couch and ran up the stairs.

I heard my brothers footsteps pounding after me so I started to run even faster I took a sharp turn in the hallway and quickly stumbled into my room locking the door shut with a satisfying click.

"I win and you loose ahaha" I sang quoting Nicki Minaj.

I heard the frustrated groans coming from the outside of the door and I couldn't keep my smirk from growing larger.

***
30 minutes later

After I had finished taking a nice hot shower I thought of what I would wear for the first day. I wanted something that screamed fuck off...but also something that made people think I was only open to about 3 friends or less

I know it makes no sense but I like keeping my circle small cause I know what having a lot of friends could do to you. The drama is not it.

Anyways I finally decided on a black crop tank tube top with a green dragon on it and black cargo pants with combat boots. I also added a jean jacket so my brothers wouldn't be on my case along with some hoop earrings and chains.

Although I made sure to cover most of my bruises with makeup because they were still healing.

I also decided to put on some sharp eyeliner and some mascara with nude lip gloss to freshen up a bit it wasn't much but it made me look way more intimidating.

Scarlettes Outfit