Chapter 12 - Plans

Skyrim - Shor's Watchtower

I was walking down the cobblestone road and trying to find my way to the town of Riften, if I can find a way to join the Thieves Guild it would be lots of help. Maybe I would find the others quicker that way too?

Not only would that provide extra resources for me to use until I find them, but it would also help all of us out in the long run. In the forest by the path it was dense with trees and flowers with hills and mountains as far as the eye could see. Some rather large structures could be seen off in the distance as well. That's when I noticed the watch tower that was looming in the distance and if I know anything about watchtowers in Skyrim, it normally means bandits.

Why couldn't I have more experience with this shit?

So, after being as stealthy as I could I find that there are four guards outside. All of them appear to be Riften guards, assuming that I remember the emblem correctly anyways.

Carefully I do my best to sneak past them when a twig snaps underneath my foot. I would curse but that would be worse. When I go to make a run for it one of the guards moves in front of me as another one blocks my exit and the other two take a corner, so to speak.

"Halt." The one behind me calls, knowing damn well that there's nothing I can do but halt. "What're you sneakin around for? Yer look like a nord, the red hairs a bit unusual though. Are ye a Stormclock lady?"

"Of course not. I'm going to Riften, I was looking for work." I state irritably as I run my fingers through my long hair. "Damn, I need to get some hair ties."

They balked and then laughed loudly.

"Riften?" One asks mockingly.

"For work?" The other says in a high pitched tone of condescension.

The third snorts "fat chance."

"Yeah, Riften ain't good for honest work." The other one laughs loudly before he leers at me. "Are ya a prostitute?"

I scowl at him "No, I'm not a prostitute you numpty."

The man scowls back at me "I ain't a numpty."

"Well, I am not a prostitute." I snap back at him in annoyance as I put my hands on my hips.

"Did ya cross the border illegally?" One of the others asks angrily. "Tha' could be why you'd think there's honest work in Riften. Unless you're gonna work for the Black-briars."

"That's some shifty work too though." One of them says with a snort as he shakes his head. "Not that we're allowed to say that."

"Let's take her. It's likely that she's a stormclock and just binding her time. You know that they're rounding them up right now."

Before I react my vision goes black.

—————————
The Dark Brotherhood - Klaus - 3rd POV

After feeding on the blood necessary to keep himself strong he looks at his killers. And killers they are, regardless of whether or not they have a corpse leading them. He looks between them all with pressed lips as he thinks.

They will try to rebel against his leadership, he knows that. He compelled the woman, Astrid to uncuff him. From there they have tried to stab and kill him multiple times. Until he beat them all and turned two do them into vampires. If he has to then he'll just compel them all and just be done with it.

But, right now he just needs to pool all of his resources and find Maeve, then the rest of his family. Then he'll just let what comes, come and deal with it. Somehow he will have to figure out how he came to his magic, he had never felt it before, perhaps their mother had blocked his. The question then would be why is it back now?