30

~~~

"Does it.. hurt..?" Tsukki asked, gently placing a bandage against my forehead.

"Mhm..." I hummed, pressing down on the gash. "Not as much as it used to."

Tsukki's cold touches felt so nice—even though he'd seriously been restricting any form of contact between us.

After our little nap, which we did end up sleeping for like an hour, he became pretty distant. It bummed me out.
Tsukki's been avoiding me all night, finding any distraction. He even ended up mingling with Akiteru—albeit, it lasted like 15 minutes.

He must be disgusted with me..
I can't blame him.

Although, as I was heading to the bathroom to change my bandages, Akiteru forced Tsukki to help me. What a wing man!

"There." He stared down at the white gauze compressed against my forehead with a satisfied gleam.

"Thanks, Tsukki." I smiled up at him and he averted his eyes. "Okay... a-and next we..." I stood up and hastily pulled some ointments from the bag I'd brought. "We clean the scars.." I trailed off.

Maybe Tsukki helping me bandage my gross wounds wasn't such a good idea.

I felt something just barely ghost above my right arm and frantically tried to distract myself.
Placing my Scar-Removal Cream against the floor while I sat back against the toilet lid, I gently pulled at the ends of my roller bandage.

Ah, suddenly the tension is awkward.

"Let me." Tsukki knelt down beside me and softly placed his hand on mine. "Just relax, Tadashi."

I flinched, feeling my cheeks burn and stared down at the blond—who was gently peeling off the long, cloth wrapping around my arm. "O-okay..." I whispered, but couldn't seem to calm myself.

"I said relax." Tsukki demanded, smoothly rubbing his other hand back and forth on my knee.
I tried to lower my shoulders as best I could but, my god, his slow fingers massaging my leg was way too distracting.

"I-I can't.. relax... when you do that.." my voice went smaller with each word and his movement froze.

Tsukki glanced at me, no emotion shown in his eyes. "Do what?" He asked, sliding his hand deliberately over my knee and gently gripping my thigh.

I grabbed his wrist tightly and stared at him in horror. Oh my god oh my god oh-

Suddenly, chaste lips pressed against mine. I didn't have time kiss back as he'd already pulled away and removed his squeeze on my thigh—as if nothing happened.

Tsukki completely tugged the bandage off my arm and tossed it in the trash without batting an eye.

My head was spinning slightly as I tried to tame the flush on my face. "If that was an attempt to calm me down, you failed miserably." I teased, watching Tsukki pop open the scar-cream.

He hummed, softly pulling my arm up. "Don't know what you're talking about.." Tsukki argued, glazing his thumb down the profound scars, spreading the cream.