chapter 3: welcome to the team, a brotherly reunión

Genjuro's pov:

I being training hibiki Tachibana eversince she was able to transform, we explain to her and she agreed to assist us in exchange keep this a secret, however Tsubasa Is having problems of so call proto Zero one everytime she and him meet it guess worse, until an unknown message send only me saying that " wants to meet you at empty building to talk about", i had subspicious of this could be a trap but at same Time posible want to join if so i took His invitación and told everyone except Tsubasa nor the two riders of this cause it could turn be very bad of it.

- timeskip-

Genjuro: this Is the place, where are you? I came like you ask show yourself?!- looks around the empty hall searching for him-

Suddendly footsteps being Heard and getting closer heading my dirección as i saw the mask rider who look exactly like Zero one but with different design.

????: You came like i ask....

Genjuro: you must be so call proto Zero one that look like the original Zero one correct?

Proto Zero one: . . . . . You could say that but yeah

Genjuro: so what you wish to talk about? This Is not only reason you wanted to talk alone.

Proto Zero one: i being chase by one of your so call" symphogear" each Time and it's getting annoying the one with blue hair girl - crosses His arms-

Genjuro: oh i see...sorry but she has business with you, Is that what you want to talk?

Proto Zero one: no...i wanted to Join your group, but in seperate ways, don't want to cause your team trouble.

Genjuro: hmmm i understand but first. . . . .

Genjuro: i need to test you hand to hand combat first if that's okay with you?

Proto Zero one: you sure? I won't hold back when we start.

????: Good neither than i!

Genjuro: !!! Tsubasa!

Proto Zero one: oh? Looks like she couldn't stand for it - sigh- girls these days

Genjuro: Tsubasa stand down, he Is on my side.

Tsubasa: what....WHAT!? HIM! ON OUR SIDE!? AFTER HE SHAME ME BY BEING WEAK!?

Proto Zero one: no i say " a weak blade Is weaker alone" geez can't you understand a word of what i say?

Tsubasa: why YOU!!- reveal her weapon and about to attack him-

Genjuro: Tsubasa don't!-

????: Tsubasa Let me handle him

Proto Zero one: . . . . You

Ichigata(Wade):

Ichigata(Wade): . . . . I knew Something when off with you genjuro, - looks at proto Zero one- proto.... Listen to me i just want to talk

Proto Zero one: - was silente looking at him-

Genjuro: Wade don't try any crazy, at least your brother isn't with you.

Ichigata (Wade): proto Zero one or....should i say, Y/n... brother

Genjuro & Tsubasa: !!!

Y/n? There so call dead brother from a crash accident durante humagear when on rampage? No it can't be him...can be?

Proto Zero one: . . . . . . Brother

Ichigata (Wade): it Is you! Thank god you alive listen we have to tell our brother about-

Proto Zero one (Y/n): you didn't save me. . . . That night- begins to make His hands into fists- you didn't help me..

Ichigata (Wade): Y/n i...I'm sorry that i didn't have Time to save you and-

Proto Zero one (Y/n): liar.....you wanted me out so you and Jake become Kamen riders!! I SHOULD HAVE BE THERE WHEN YOU BECOME RIDERS BUT NO YOU DIDN'T DO THAT!

Ichigata (Wade): I DIDN'T LIE! I TRY TO SAVE YOU!! I FAIL AS A BROTHER!!

Suddendly Y/n Tackle Wade leading to another locación as Tsubasa follow them as i contact HQ of the sitúacion as i try to follow them to where a battle between brothers Will begin.

Episode 3 end

Next Time: proto Zero one vs ichigata, battle between brothers

Theme battle between brothers