Tracie Haki Part 2

It's ten year later, and I still don't have my hunky boy. I'm super rich now and own TracieRulz, the top makeup company in the country. Of course, I don't do any of the work- I just take the money! So, anyways, back to my thing. 

The 10 year reunion was at a fancy restaurant, for the sake of the story, this one allows kids. so I was wearing a skinny black and gold dress with a huge slit that showed my curves. It was like, so perfect. The second I stepped out of the limo, I was bombarded by adoring fans. I waved for them to get in a line for autographs, and one by one, they all got the signature of the hottest girl on earth.

After I was done, I flounced over to a table where Lord Hunkyhair was waiting for me. (kotlc anyone?) I sat in the chair across from him and leaned over.

"Whaddya want Tessa?" he asked.

"Oh nothing." I said. "But you." I smacked my gum in my mouth and leaned in for a kiss, and he got the hint and we kissed. His lips tasted amazing, like strawberries and makeup.

Annabarf came over and looked at us in horror. "PERCY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she screamed. Heads turned are way and Mr. Hottie looked up.

"I pick her Annabrat." he said, and we kissed again. We were soulmates. He picked me up bridal-style and carried me to the limo, where we planned are wedding. We got married and had five kids, Alfie, Sarah and Fred.

Or that's what should have happened.

He pushed away and stood up. "I have a wife." he said firmly.

"Ditch her!" I said. "I'm like, so cuter, and like richer."

"But your not nice!" he said. "Do you like pie?"

I like loved pie, especially cherry pie with chocolate and whipped cream and like chocolate sauce and marshmallow sauce and caramel sauce and sprinkles and like everything. "Duh honey!" I squealed.

Mr. Cuteness picked up the pie and threw it at my face. Like, seriously. I screamed and like cried and punched the floor. I was only a bit mad at my husband.

People stared and caught it on video. I got up, brushed off my skirt and started walking to my limo. A girl stopped me. She was about ten with curly blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.

"Can I see your rings for a moment? You're like, my idol." I had no idea what an idol was, but I figured it was something good. I held out my jewel encrusted hand and she took it.

And then judo-flipped me.

She pressed her leg over my neck and I suddenly couldn't believe she was ten.

"Don't ever hit on my dad again." she hissed "And I would never ever idolize someone like you."

She got up and grinned at me all lopsided. Like, who would want a like lopsided grin?

"Bianca Silena Jackson, at your service." She jogged back to Percykins and Annabarf. I ran into the door of the limo, opened it, and then left.

A few weeks later the gods revealed themselves and put out a picture of fourteen demigods (if you must know it was the seven, nico, reyna, will, travis, connor and thalia) Annabarf and Mr. Cuteness were on there.

They were heroes

I should run.