Eimai Paráfron

Take no offence to this story. This is the insane Christian lady meets Percabeth. I'm Christian too. You'll live. Also I know this is really short but I had just done Mackenzie which was like a thousand words without the excerpt and then I had to find the part in the book so I wrote something short.

Two weeks ago I had been released from NYAFICPWYADP, which stands for New York Asylum For Insane Christians Who Yell About Dancing Pillowcases. I had moved to a new apartment and I decided to make cookies for the neighbors. When they came out of the oven, they were soft and absulutely perfect. (Yeah right) I put the cookies in a basket, adjusted my tight grey bun and white dress and knocked on the door. A lady with brown hair and a smiled opened the door.

"Hello!" she said. "I'm Sally Jackson."

"I'm Eimai Parafron." I replied curtly. There was a snort from inside. Sally stepped aside and showed me in. I saw a teenager with black hair and sea green eyes with a blonde girl sitting on his lap, both laughing histerically.

"Children." I scolded. "Don't laugh at my name. It's rude." They were very cruel to laugh at my name.

"But-" said the boy. "It means-" he collapsed in laughed. "It means I'm Insane in Greek." More laughter.

"Sally!" I demanded. "Contain your children!" Sally looked like she was holding back laughter too.

"Percy, Annabeth, this is our new neighbor, Mrs. I'm insane. This is my son Percy and his wife Annabeth" I shreiked.

"Sally!" I screamed. "You let them get married at this age! This is HORRIBLE!"

She stared. "They've been through a lot. I gave him my blessing because they loved each other, and that's all that matters."

"THESE CHILDREN ARE RABID! FERAL BEASTS! DANCING PILLOWCASES!"

Peter and Ann stared, but I meant every word I said. "EAT MY COOKIES!" I yelled. 

"Oh gods, she really lived up to her name." Annabelle said still staring.

"ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN???!!!!!" I roared. They shook their head and then walked to a room in the back.

"YOU SHOULD BE!!!!" I screamed. Sally grabbed my arm and led outside.

"EAT MY COOKIES!!!!!!" I shreiked.

"Maybe you should come back another time." Sally said. I clung to her arm, refusing to leave. She gave me a small push and slammed the door.

I stormed down the hall and flung open my door. I would be back tomorrow.

A few hours later, I went back to NYAFICPWYADP.

For the seventeenth time.

BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!