Bed Time

Tendou parked their car and walked into the house, leaving it unlocked for when Ushijima returned. He went to his room with the intention of relaxing on his bed, but with the realisation that Ushijima would be spending the night in his bed for the following week, Tendou panicked at the messy state of his lair.

He rushed around the room picking up manga that had been thrown on the floor, cleaning out the collection of junk under his bed, and vacuuming the bits of food that had fallen on the floor near his work desk. He also made sure to change the bed sheets, just in case. He looked at the clock hung above his desk, which read 8:00 pm, and just as he began to wonder where Ushijima was, the sound of a door opening came from the living room. He followed the heavy panting and greeted his roommate.

Without making eye contact, Ushijima returned the greeting, took off his shoes, and made a b-line towards the showers. He always took showers at night, and Tendou always took showers in the morning. Ushijima claimed that Tendou was nasty for going to be without showering, but it worked out well for them, for they rarely fought over who got to use the bathroom first. Tendou let out the smallest of laughs, he wasn't sure what for, but he just felt... happy.

Tendou sat on the couch in the living room, and watched videos on his phone until late in the night, ignoring the sound of Ushijima's footsteps making their way from the shower to his room. He ate dinner - leftovers from the fridge - and continued watching his phone until late into the night. He soon grew tired, and when the time was well past midnight, he finally made his way into his room.

He stood at the doorway for a few seconds, looking at Ushijima, who had fallen asleep on top of the bed sheets; Tendou had almost forgotten he was sharing a bed tonight. He took out a tank top and a pair of shorts that he liked to sleep in from his wardrobe, and didn't bother to leave the room as he changed, since Ushijima had fallen asleep hours ago from exhaustion, and he was certain he had been in a deep sleep for a while now.

He threw his clothes onto his desk chair, and stood at the left side of the bed. His roommate was on top of the sheets. How the hell was Tendou supposed to sleep? He definitely wasn't strong enough to pull the blankets out from under that 6 foot tall mass. "Heavy bastard", he whispered as he attempted with all his strength to pull out the blankets. "Guess I'll just fuckin' freeze then", he began to sit on his side of the bed.

A quick motion suddenly made the blankets fly up, and a strong force pulled Tendou onto the bed, his body settling with his back against a radiating warmth. He felt the blankets cover him to his waist, and he slowly looked up to see Ushijima's head rested on his own. The realisation that he was now being spooned made embarrassment flush throughout his entire body. He held his hands up to his face to stop himself from screaming. The mixture of excitement and confusion made his head spin. He let out the faintest of whimpers, and he could have sworn that he heard a humoured exhale come from behind him.

Tendou didn't dare move. It felt like a dream, to fall asleep in Ushijima's arms, his body behind him to keep him warm. He closed his eyes, and let his real life dream fade into darkness, as he slowly fell asleep with a smile.

A/N:
HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD USHIJIMA LAUGH??????? PLEAASEEEEEEEEE HERE'S THE YOUTUBE TITLE:

[Rajikyuu!!] Ushijima and Shirabu's seiyuus say their best lines!

Go to 3:49 to hear the laugh. I'm not sure if I saved the video or if the video saved me.

This was a short chapter so there'll be another one out soon dw