☂ 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 ☂

4

"your turn kireina, would you ever kiss zuzu?"  

kireina seemed confused, mai seemed annoyed.

azula had wanted to create some sort of tension between her two friends.

azula knew mai liked zuko, and she also knew that zuko & kiriena used to "date" a few years ago.

"i would rather kiss you, azuzu." kireina said while playing with the turtleducks.

azula's eyes widened, in pure confusion.

"girls aren't supposed to kiss girls." 

azula said crossing her arms.

"why not?"

kireina challenged.

"because i said so, you imbecile!"

she sighed, and stomped away, mai & ty lee scurried after her.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ flashback over  ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

azula had caught herself thinking about her impulsive friend once again, and how long it had been since the two friends had spent time together. kireina disappeared around the same time zuko was banished, but now zuko was back, kireina still hadn't returned.

azula knew that kireina was fine, because she had sent her letters & paintings from all the places she was visiting, azula just never wrote her back, she was too angry, angry that her closest friend had betrayed her in a way. she didn't ask for permission to leave the fire nation, she just left, and in azula's eyes, that was one of the worst things her friends could do.

yet the thought of kireina forgetting azula, or resenting her, was eating her up inside, though she'd never admit it. it had been 3 years since azula spoke to you, yet you still sent her letters every month, it was one of the few things she looked forward to.

the thought of you stopping shook her to the core, she knew she had to eventually write you back, after contemplating the idea long and hard, she decided to finally write you back.

     ➷

 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶, 𝒾 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝒾 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓁𝓁.

━ [𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝒶𝓏𝓊𝓁𝒶 ✠ ] 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

°.✩┈┈∘*┈┈*∘┈┈✩.°

as you wish

°.✩┈┈∘*┈┈*∘┈┈✩.°

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-