𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑏𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛༄

"uhh, azula...are you sure about this?" kireina asked nervously.

"yes" azula stated simply.

she let her robe slip off her shoulders as she faced the wall seperate from kireina, her back on full display..

"how's this pose?" azula smirked

kireina felt her breath hitch, looking at the princess posing in front of her, she looked simply gorgeous.

"it's uh, perfect...azula." kireina smiled

"paint me using my fire bending, also give me a dragon tatoo..."

"...okay princess." kireine sighed.

while kireina was painting she constantly felt a weird sensation in her stomach and chest, almost like a heavy feeling

azula also felt this strange feeling whenever kireina was near her...maybe she was allergic to kireina

"all done!" kireina beamed
azula got up and stretched to come over and look at the painting.

"wow...it's...it's...very, really nice." azula paused admiring the beautiful painting of herself.

"i'm glad you like it..." kireina said softly...

"um, anyways," azula cleared her throat, " im going to go hang this up now..."

"right...uhh...yea" kireina shifted her eyes trying her best not to look down onto azulas cleavage...it was different judging by the fact that they were right there...

especially with the kimono she had decided to wear.

azula was having her own inner battles trying to decipher these pathetic feelings she had bubbling in her chest.

maybe kireina coming back wasn't a good idea...

✧✧✧

"kireina..." the two girls heard a voice say.

they both turned to look at the doorway.

"zuko..." kireina smiled