𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 ♥︎

there had been a lot of tension between azula and kireina after they had a short moment after showing azula the painting she drew of her.

kireina & azula both were unaware of the power they held over eachother, or the feelings that they both had, it was all too confusing for the two girls, so they tried not to pay much mind to it.

kireina and zuko had saw eachother for the first time since they both had been back in the fire nation, so naturally they planned to catch up with eachother.

✧✧✧
kireina and zuko had talked for hours on end about random topics and themselves, relaxed and overall just enjoyed eachothers company, since they had always gotten along...even to the point that they dated for like a month.

✧✧✧

"so how have you and mai been doing?" kireina asked

"oh, we got into a big fight last night..." zuko said rubbing the back of his neck

kireina laughed

" i hear you two can't get along to save your lives..."

"well, maybe she's not who im supposed to be with forever..." zuko said awkwardly.

"you're cute zuko..."

kireina smiled as she ruffled his hair, and stood up from the grass of the palace garden.
zuko blushed as he stood up to.

"so how have you and azula been getting along?" zuko asked

kireina tensed up at the sound of her name, which awakened all the strange feelings she was having in the pit of her stomach.

"we're good friends..." kireina laughed a little

"i don't understand why..." zuko mumbled.

"sometimes, zuko, when you love someone very much you have to look past their flaws, no matter how many they may have."

"you sound like my uncle..." zuko huffed

kireina moved his hair out of his face as she stood on her tippy-toes to give him a kiss on the forehead.

"goodnight, zuko."

༄༄༄

𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓽?
𝓢 𝓤 𝓜 𝓜 𝓔 𝓡 𝓔 𝓛 𝓛 𝓐