Part 2

Thank you soooo much for the response on the first part ❤️
As many of you had asked for casting I've included the pictures of the main cast in this part !

The remaining cast will be introduced in the upcoming chapters 🤗

Priya

Karthi

Karthi

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Priya's parents are very happy on hearing her acceptance towards this proposal 🤩

She could witness the extreme happiness in their faces 🥰

Priya's mom hugs her and kisses her cheeks 😘

Lakshmi : Romba sandosam Di chellam! Enga nee nanga edutha mudivu ku venam nu solliduviyo nu padhatama irundom..

Ramesh : Thanks da!

Priya : Amma Appa.. nanga unga Kita sila vishayangal sollanum..

Lakshmi : Sollu Di

Priya : Nan nalaiku avangala paka vara sonnadu unga rendu perukaga mattum than! Ennala ungaluku enda kastamum vara koodathu!

And..

Nan anda mapillai Kita thaniya Pesanum..

Lakshmi : Enna Di pesa pora?

Priya :  Enna pathi , ennoda dreams ah pathi nan avarkita Pesanum.. enaku perusa enda expectations um illa enaku vara pora husband ah pathi!

Enna purinjikita aduve podhum..avaruku enna pudikanum.. avlothan!

Aduvum illama nan research Ku apply pannikren.. if suppose enakum avara pudichu , avarukum enna pudichi irunda , ennala en research ah drop panna mudiyathu!
So at least one year time venum enaku !

Ida ellam nan ippove sollidren ma..

Please enakaga purinjikonga..

Ramesh : Yen ma..

Lakshmi : Vidunga.. iva idhuku othukitade periya vishayam! Epdiyum kalyana pechu arambicha oru varusham agum Ellam book panni panraduku.. anda nerathula iva padikatume..

Priya : Thanks ma :)

Lakshmi : Ana onnu! Venum ne mapillai ah pudikala nu solli Kalyanatha thalli poda koodathu!  Adu mattum solliten..

Priya : Avara pathi eduvume theriyama epdi ma?

Ramesh : Avaroda Peru Karthi  ! Avaru..

Lakshmi : Yenga ivaluku ivlo therinjale podhum.. mathada nalaiku nerla pakum bodhe therinjikatum.. ippo neenga en kooda vanga.. naraya vela iruku

Priya : Maa...

Lakshmi : Poi thoongu Di.. nalaiku avanga seekram varuvanga..

Priya : Hmm..sari ma..

Priya hums her favourite song and goes to her room ..

She sits in front of her laptop and opens the matrimony website.. .

Sneha had told her the username and password of her profile so she was able to open it easily 😁

Priya's POV

Paah ; profile ah epdi set panni vechirkanga.. Ellam inda Sneha oda velaya than irukum..

Hobbies reading okay .. gardening um Okay.. ana inda cooking than namaku varade.. oh oh ! Amma voda suggestion ah than irukanum..

Thank God! Nan sumara iruka pic ah than select panni vechirkanga.. yarum paathu bayandu poga maatanga 😂

She went to bed.   

Even though her eyes were closed her mind was thinking about what would happen the next day!

Her mind repeatedly insisted few things to her..

Firstly , not to have too much of expectations about the guy! This is just a formal meeting and nothing more than that..Not all first meetings would be the best ones for everyone.. so she should have a free mindset before meeting him ..

Secondly , even if he dislikes her , she should not get disappointed..

Thirdly , if things get worse , she should take it in the other way and consider it as an opportunity to pursue her dreams..

Keep calm ! Everything will be fine ❤️

The new dawn arrives🌄

Priya wakes up ! She rubs her palm and sees her face in it..

She goes to the hall and was surprised to see her mom and dad running here and there and doing things fast..

Priya enters  the kitchen and prepares her coffee..

Her mom had almost completed all the dishes so soon..

Priya : Enna ma kalailaye ivlo vegama ellathayum pannitu iruka?

Lakshmi : Avanga ellarum innum oru Mani nerathula vandruvanga.. nee poi ready agu Di..

Priya : Ivlo seekram varangala?(she yawns and asks leans on her mom's shoulder)

Lakshmi : Nan than nethe sonnen la.. kaadha enga vechitu irunda??

Priya : Ohh seri ma..

Lakshmi : Seekrama poi kulichitu ready agu.. late pannada .

Priya goes inside .. If she stands there for another minute her mom would slap her nicely and make her go in..

She notices her father who used to be reading the newspaper in the morning , talking to someone on the phone seriously..

Everything was new that day!

Priya takes bath and wears a pink colour salwar 💗

Her hair is braided neatly in a French plate 🤩

If she leaves her hair to float freely, her mom would throw her out of the house 😂

She applies mascara and eye liner to her pretty eyes 👁️

A small bindhi and sandhanam above it 🥰

Her mom entered the room !

Lakshmi : Enna Di podava kattama chudithar poruka?

Priya : Maa.. enaku idu than comfortable ah irukum.. saree lam set agadu..

Lakshmi : Eadho pannu po.. avanga kelambitanga.. nee ullaye iru.. nan sollum bodhu veliya va..

Priya : Ok ma..

Priya had a different feeling ❤️

A mixture of both excitement and fear💖

To Be Continued ❤️