Part 24

Karthi , Priya , Sneha , Ashwin and Gautam went to the theatre 😍

The movie was '96

Author Note : Yen inda movie choose pannen nu unagaluku thonalam.. because I personally love this movie !  Vera reasons iruka nu Neengale padichu therinjikonga 🤪

The seating arrangement was Gautham , Karthi , Priya , Sneha and Ashwin.

The movie started 😍 Karthi and Priya were watching the movie eagerly but never failed to look at eachother too 😅

Priya was happy as Karthi fulfilled her long time wish of watching movie with him 😉.
It was the first thing she had asked him , and how could he deny it??

Priya could feel Karthi's shivering hands when Janu's entry scene came in the movie..

She looked at him confusingly..

His face was glittering with the sweat beads in spite of the air-conditioning in the hall ..

Priya : Karthi ?? Ennachu?

Karthi did not hear her.. he just closed his eyes and took a deep breath !

He held her hand tightly..

She gently massaged his hand.. the other three were totally into the movie so they did not notice Priya and Karthi..

After few minutes Karthi became normal.. Priya was looking at him without even blinking her eyes.

Karthi : Priya?

Priya : Ennachu Karthi?? Yen ipdi tension ah irukeenga? Are you not feeling well?

Karthi : Hey adellam onnum illa.. I'm fine..

Priya : Nijama udambuku Onnum illaye. .

Karthi : Onnum illa.. nan eadho yosana pannitu irunden avlothan..

Karthi caressed her cheek for which she blushed and leaned on his shoulder..

Priya: Oru second evlo bayanduten theriyuma??

Karthi : Sorry Di..

He intervened his fingers with her's 🥰

Until the intermission they both were sitting in the same posture . .

They all moved towards the cafeteria!

The boys bought some refreshments for the girls and the girls were talking in the corridor..

Ashwin was talking over phone . .

Gautham found it as the right time to talk to Karthi..

Gautham : Karthi.. ennachu da...

Karthi : Konjam emotional agiten Gautham.. ennala padtha pakum bodhu Ada nenaikala iruka mudila..

Gautham : Enaku puriyudu.. Pesama neeye Priya Kita sollidu..

Karthi : Epdi da?? Ava adha epdi eduthupa nu theriyama nan epdi solradu?

Gautham : Avala therinjukardu Vida neeya solradu better Karthi..

Karthi : Hmm solren..

Gautham : Late pannada iruku Mela.. and try to control yourself..

Karthi : sari Gautham.. nan pathukren..