Epilogue

Karthi was walking inside the house hurriedly.. he was continuously texting someone. .

He called her name number of times but no response from her..

He was amused to see the scene in front of him ! It won't happen regularly 😉

Yes ! Priya was wearing a saree and adjusting the pallu 🤩

Karthi was standing in the entrance of the room and admiring his beautiful wifey 😍

Priya suddenly turned towards his side and caught him drooling over her 😜

Priya : Hello!!!

Priya waved her hand in front of his face and Karthi came back to reality..

Karthi : Haan..

Priya : Enna look uh!

Karthi : Illa.. adhisayama iniku pudava katriye adan paathutu irunden..

Priya : Pakra nerathula vandu help pannalam la enaku.!

Karthi went inside and was keeping the pleats properly..

Karthi : Iniku Vera dress Thana podrada sonna? Yen saree katra dideer nu

Priya : Nethu evening Amma call panni saree katitu varardu na va.. illana varave varada nu sollitanga.. nan Enna pannatum..

Karthi : Appo at least kalaila seekram ezhundu ready aganum la.. ipdi last minute la avasarama ready aga venam la..

Priya : Night thoonga vitta thana kalaila seekram ezhundukarduku.. (priya murmured softly)

Karthi : Enna Di sonna??

Priya : Ah Onnum illa.. neenga pleats vechachu la.. ponga nan thala varitu varen..

Karthi pulled her closer to him and locked her with his hands..

Priya : Karthi vidunga.. yarachu Vara poranga..

Karthi : veetla namma rendu Pera thavira yarume illa.. ellarum kelambitanga..

Having known his intension , Priya also hugged him back 😉

Karthi : Yarum illa nu sonna than Kitta varuva la?

Priya : Adu apdi than.. sari vidunga ippo late agudu..

Karthi : Konja neram kazhichu pogalam Di.

Priya : Idellam sariya varadhu..thallunga..

Priya tried to push him but unfortunately they both fell on the bed !

Her hair got struck in his shirt button 😹

Karthi : Iduku than Purushan solrada kekanum ndradu..

Priya : Neenga sorlada keta Nama nalaiku kooda function ku poga mudiyathu.. thallunga..

She tried hard to take her hair out of the button but she failed..

She cut the hair using her teeth and came out of his hold !

Karthi was looking at her without even blinking his eyes..

Priya felt shy and kissed his cheeks 😍

Karthi's mobile rang and broke their moment.

Priya looked at the caller ID.. it displayed Ashwin's name..

Karthi : Kalai lendhu pathu vati call pannitan.. nee than late panra..

Priya rolled her eyes and attended the call ! She did not let Ashwin to speak a word.