Part 25

Hurrayyy !!! This is the 25th part of MFE 🥳🥳

I seriously had no idea that it would come up to these many chapters when I started this story 😃

This is just because of the love and support of the readers 💖💖💖💖

Thank you soooo much 💫

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anna enaku inda Kalyanam venam.. nee than Appa Amma Kita sollanum..

Priya blurted out these words with so much of pain and anger in her voice...

Even though she was a matured girl outside , she is still a child inside . .

And Gautham was her Savoir , backbone, shoulder to cry at tough times..

Gautham knows everything about Priya even more than her parents do..

When priya's parents were very stubborn that she should not do her master's , it was Gautham who convinced them and made them agree to her wish..

He also knows that Priya would go to any extreme if she wants something to be done..

She is the angel of their family 😻

No one would dare to raise their hand in front of her ..

Once her dad scolded her for a mistake which was done by Ashwin.. Priya did not talk to anyone or have food until her dad came and apologized to her..

He did not have any other option now.. he has to console her or the consequences will be worse than expected..

Gautham : Sari da.. nan chitappa Kita pesren.. nee night suthama thoongala nu un kanna pathale theriyudu..nee poi rest edu en room la..

Priya : Thanks na.. neeyachu Enna purinjikita ye..

Gautham : hmm da.. nan evening ah veetuku vandu pesren.. nee adu Vara ingaye iru.. ippove pona avangaluku sandhegam varum..

Priya passes a weak smile and goes inside his room 🙂

Gautham immediately goes to the balcony and calls Karthi..

Karthi : Sollu Gautham !

Gautham.: Karthi nee udane kelambi en veetuku va..

Karthi : Ennachu da?

Gautham : Priya kalailaye Inga vandu Kalyanam venam nu sorla..

Karthi : nenachen da nethe..

Gautham : Nee va Inga.. avala veetuku poga Vidama ingaye iruka solli sollirken.. nee vandu pesina ava Ellam purinjika pora..

Karthi : hmm da..nan udane kelambi varen.. romba azhudala Ava?

Gautham : Ippo enkita azhala.. ana night full ah azhuda Mari iruku Ava face ah patha..

Karthi : Ellam en thappu than..

Gautham : nee enda thappum pannala da.. nee ippo Inga varala na than thappa agidum.. kelambi va nee..