↯ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ↯

GROCERY SHOPPING 3

GROCERY SHOPPING
3

AFTER COMING HOME FROM IKEA, [M:N] DECIDED TO GO TO the local grocery store to buy food since they didn't have any except for chips and snacks at the moment.

he was actually excited to go to the grocery store alone since his parents usually come with him because they refuse to have him "tainted" or something like that by strangers.

over all, going to the grocery store ALONE was a new thing for [m:n].

he walks down the busy streets and mutters apologies to the people he accidentally bumped into on his way to the grocery store, once he finally arrived, he was about to open the door when a young white haired girl came dashing towards him and bumps unto his leg.

"ouch!" the white haired girl winces, a scar on her knee bleeding rather violently making her and [m:n] eyes go wide. "are you alright?"

[m:n] asks, holding a hand out for the young white haired girl. "..owie.." the white haired girl whined, suppressing a sob as tears flowed down her cheeks.

seeing that the girl probably couldn't stand up, [m:n] kneeled in front of her and held her hand in his own. "hey, its okay." he said soothingly, his unoccupied hand wiping away the girls tears.

once the white haired girl finally calmed down, [m:n] smiled at her comfortingly. "whats your name?" he asked slowly, making sure to not scare the child away, not that he could be scary or anything.

i mean he could but not often..

"e-eri.." eri muttered softly. "okay, eri. do you trust me?" [m:n] asked, a motherly aura surrounding him making some of the civilians that were walking by stare at him.

eri hesitates before nodding slowly, [m:n] sends her another reassuring smile and brought her into a comforting hug, letting her sit on his lap and making sure that eri was comfortable enough.

his hand hovers over eri's bruised knee and he closes his eyes, breathing in and out slowly.

his hand glows a soft [f:c] and markings on his face started to glow and appear, making eri fascinated at his quirk, pedestrians stopped to stare at him.

"how kind."

"what a hero.."

"he looks so cute!"

"how can he calm a child so fast?"

"awwww!"