↯ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ↯

CHAPTER SEVEN 7

CHAPTER SEVEN
7

[M:N] STOOD IN FRONT OF THE UA DORMITORY, YOU SEE, mr. aizawa dismissed [m:n] as soon as he tried to sit down on the extra chair in the back where there was a window (the protagonist chair.) because apparently, he had to have a little chat with nezu and [m:n]'s new classmates.

so here [m:n] stood, in front of the building with stars in his [e:c] eyes as the breeze made his [h:c] hair sway. it was quite hypnotizing since it seemed like he was in some shoujo manga where he has a harem and way too many love interests but we all know that doesn't exist.

right?

[m:n] sighs as he dragged his [f:c] luggage inside the dormitory, admiring the huge and kind of unique structure of the building. though, he did thought that the building could've had more contrasted colors since it looked like they just randomized the colors and gave up.

"i think my room is next to..

todoroki shouto?"

he mutters, why did that name sound so familiar yet so foreign to him? he was great at remembering things and people but

why cant he remember this particular half and half boy?

shaking his head to get rid of the random thought, he walked up the stairs while looking at his surroundings with interest and mostly shock. he didn't think that the dormitory would be THIS huge!

he couldn't help but run excitedly towards his first ever dorm. in fact, he was sure that his parents wouldn't let him live in a dorm or rather live alone because they would "miss him". and he truly believes that!

ዐዪ ꀷ𐐆Ꮄ ᏂƏ ?

he unlocked his dorm room door with the key that aizawa sensei had gave him earlier today and his soul nearly hopped out of his body, he didn't expect his dorm to look like a disaster.

it was full of boxes and crates of which were filled with his belongings and furniture, everything was a huge mess. there were even plastic on his new bed cushion! he'd have a lot of work to do this time, but first, he wants to eat some good and sweet pancakes.

its never too late to eat pancakes.

he left his luggage inside his dorm, closed the door and dashed to the kitchen. he was alone so it wouldn't hurt to let loose right? oh he would regret it immediately.

as he ran down the stairs however, he remembered that he was still in his uniform. so the only logical thing to do was to go back to his dorm and change into appropriate clothing.

but he just had to choose something wayyy to comfortable.

so he walked back to his dorm and looked through his luggage and found a dinosaur onesie. he put it on quickly and pulled the hood on his head. he looked incredibly

cute!

(frick i cant believe i've made him that cute-)

he ran down the stairs again but to his luck. he tripped on the last two stairs and fell face first.

right

when

the

class

entered

the

dormitory

as you could imagine, the class halted and turned to look at their new classmate.

"omg.." muttered a pink haired alien girl, covering her mouth in an attempt to lessen the snorts coming from her and the class soon followed. poor little [m:n] was too embarrassed to face them so he laid there in a dino onesie, face first onto the floor, and an enormous blush on his face.

"oi-pfft-[n:n]..haha-get the-pffthaHAHA-get up!" says katsuki, making [m:n] even more embarrassed. "katsuuuu" he whined, sitting up and rubbing his aching red nose. "o-oi. i swear if you cry i'll—"

and then [m:n] cried.

"oI [N:N] STOP CRYING" katsuki says as he ran to aid [m:n] in his pain and most embarrassing moment in ua.

probably.

"it hurtssss" [m:n] whined as katsuki helped him up, tears were barely being held back as a few rogue tear drops decided to fall.

and now the class was extremely worried and guilty.

"E-EH! IM SORRY FOR LAUGHING AT YOU!"

"d-do you want pancakes? i'll make you some pleasestopcryingicanthandleallthisguilt"

"OMG ILL SHARE SOME MOCHI PLEASE STOP CRYING IM SORRYTNXUSNCHDN"

"THAT WAS TOTALLY NOT MANLY OF ME TO LAUGH AT YOU AND IM SORRY"

"AS CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE FOR LAUGHING AT YOU [L:N]-SAN, IM VERY SORRY- PLEASE DONT CRY"

"Ack- IM SO SORRY! HERE ILL GIVE YOU GUCCI THINGS PLEASE STOP CRYING IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY"

and the class continued shouting apologies that made [m:n] cry even more. see, i told you it was going to be a disaster.

"OI DUNCE FACE STOP TRYING TO TURN ON THE STOVE OR ELSE YOULL— OH FOR GODS SAKE CALL MR AIZAWA DEKU"

"AHHH THERES A FIRE"

"IM SORRYYYY"

"EVERYBODY KEEP CALM AND EVACUATE—AHHHHH THE FIRE IS GROWING LARGER!!"

"MR AIZAWA IS HERE—AHH WHY IS THE FIRE SO BIG!?"

"CALL 911 FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH YOU CHILDREN?!"

"ITS LIT IN HERE YALL"

"can i sleep now?"

ayo.. hi-

omfg online school is starting and i may not be able to upload as much as before which sucks

um early update? yeah.

ion like school or online school

hhhgghhhhhhhhhhhh

im gonna go drown myself in dead vine compilations and memes now byyeeeeee