↯ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ↯

WELCOME TO CLASS 1-A 5

5

ERI HELD UNTO [M:N]'S HAND AS THEY WALKED TOWARDS CLASS 1-A. the walk was peaceful and quiet aside from the occasional giggling if eri whenever [m:n] made corny jokes.

this kid..

aizawa thought, glancing at [m:n] and eri laughing at [m:n]'s most recent corny dad jokes that he got from his own dad.

he's different

he continued. observing how [m:n], his soon to be student, made people happy just by walking past them. you think he didn't notice? students that [m:n] walked past turned..happy. it was weird. how can one student make everyone happy just by being in his..well his presence.

is it apart of his quirk?

aizawa questioned himself. principal nezu didn't give aizawa [m:n]'s information like he did to other students. which he found weird since nezu always gives him his students information.

what made him so special?

"alright kid, since you came to ua late, we're gonna have to see if you're worth being here." aizawa says, boredom evident on his face, but a hint of curiosity was seen in his black eyes. [m:n] nodded anxiously, who would have thought that he had to earn his place in ua?

'i'll show you im worth every single thing on earth.' [m:n] thought, promising to himself that he'd try his very best to earn his rightful place here on ua.

which is number one. and theres no other option.

he has to show people that he's one of a kind. he deserves bring here. he will stay here.

'for disney land.' [m:n] thought, his eyes showing determination. disney land, disney world..man he could already imagine mickey mouse running up to him. donald duck was waiting for him at disney, and he'd have to earn his place in ua to go there.

well, thats according to his and his dads bet.

if [m:n] stays in ua and becomes a great hero, not only will he get to go to disney land, he'll also get to save people! maybe he'll even bring the whole class with him!

just the thought of it makes him excited, oh what great things await for him at ua! he couldn't help but be excited, the adrenaline rush was getting to him.

"hey, eri. is class 1-a amazing?" he asks eri, making her eyes glow with happiness. turns out class 1-a maybe made her super happy. "they're more than amazing! i can tell they're gonna be great heroes one day, i want to be a hero too! mommy, class 1-a are great people. and i bet you'd be amazing too mommy!" eri exclaimed.

a small smile on her face, she had never smiled that big before, and [m:n] swore that he'd make her smile the brightest one day. for now, a small smile was enough for him. "thats great eri!" he says, patting eri's head and kneeling down to her level, making aizawa halt as well.

[m:n] kisses eri's forehead just like how a mother would. he probably learned it from his mom since his mom was super affectionate. eri's eyes went wide, a small smile tugged on her lips.

"i promise i'll make you smile brighter than ever eri." he whispered, loud enough for aizawa and eri to hear, but too quiet for the other (very few) students to hear. aizawa's eyes had never been this wide.

this kid.. he's special.

eri's eyes welled with tears, clearly not expecting [m:n] to say something like that. eri burried her head on [m:n] shoulder, muttering thank you's to him while he mutters sweet nothings to her to calm her down.

aizawa smiles softly at the scene in front of him, he feels good to know that his student cares about eri, a girl who lost everything. he knows he's young, bet he really cant help but think how his life would be with [m:n] as his wife.

he knows, its illegal. but then again, love is love after all.

once eri stopped crying, [m:n] carried her and continued to follow aizawa to his class. he sweat-drops as he hears loud explosions inside the class. "bakugou and midoriya.." aizawa mutters bitterly, he had already told the class that they would have a new student today yet they do this?

how irresponsible.

"what a disaster." eri yelps as a chair was thrown to the door, making it break and fly off. luckily, [m:n] had quick reflexes and grabbed aizawa sensei and pulled him down to crouch with him as well as eri.

aizawa mutters a quick thank you and stands back up, pinching the bridge of his nose as he walks inside the class, activating his quirk and stopping a blonde headed porcupine from exploding the entire class again.

aizawa than signals [m:n] to come inside, much to his displeasure since he wanted to have a good impression—i mean, he wanted his class to have a good impression.

"welcome to class 1-a.."

————

early chapter alert!

i got really bored so here, surprise!

if you're wondering, i added pro heroes to the list because its a mega harem for you, you beautiful piece of shit—

anyway, please stay safe! ily💖💕