↯ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ↯

TODODOKIDOKI!6

TODODOKIDOKI!
6

HONESTLY, HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REACT WHEN THE class that you were transferring to was..not what you expected.

Aizawa stood in front of the classroom with a frown, his quirk fully activated and class 1-a frozen in their spots. a groan left aizawa's mouth as he pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance and irritation.

eri held onto [m:n]'s hand and hid behind him, it caught most of the class 1-a's attention since eri was usually really hesitant when she was with the teachers or the students.

"who's this is extra?" a certain blonde haired explosive male asks. [m:n] looks at him with a smile on his precious angelic face. "nice to see you again, tsuki!" he greets, earning a confused look from the entirety of class 1-a.

"...[n:n]?" katsuki mutters, walking towards you with a permanent snarl on his face. the class internally panics at this, bakugo is known to be explosive and..like a feral animal.

suddenly, much to class 1-a's surprise. katsuki wraps his arms around you, embracing you with a slight blush on his normally angry looking face. "..you didn't say that you were here already.." katsuki whispers, earning a giggle from [m:n].

"baka! i wanted to surprise you!" [m:n] exclaimed, moving away from the hug, much to his displeasure. he then bonked your head. "idiot!" katsuki says with an abnormally large and sort of proud grin.

"E-EH??" class 1-a screams in confusion, looking back and forth between [m:n] and katsuki. "k-kaachan never said he h-had o-other friends?!?!" exclaimed a broccoli headed boy whilst class 1-a nods in agreement.

"probably because he was too shy to say that i was his best friend!" [m:n] teased, nudging katsuki playfully. "baka." katsuki says, bonking his head again but slightly harder.

"ow.." [m:n] whined, caressing his poor head. "you might damage my brain, tsuki!" he complained. katsuki elbowed the poor [h:c] boy, making him whine even more.

"okay can someone please explain? BAKUGO HAVING FRIENDS??????" a yellow haired pikachu boy exclaim with his jaw wide as he spoke. "I THOUGHT HE WAS A LONER-" screamed a purple raisin looking boy, his eyes as wide as saucers.

"shut up and listen to me goddamnit." groaned aizawa sensei, making the whole class shut their mouths. a sudden yelp made them look [m:n]'s way, only to see his ears being covered by bakugo.

"dont curse in front of him!" katsuki scolded loudly, earning more shocked looks from his peers. 'bakugo being protective of someone?!' they all thought simultaneously, eyes wide open and jaws dropping.

except for a half and half boy though, he might be curious but he isn't THAT interested in bakugo knowing other people.

however, the half and half boy can't pinpoint it but the new student looked really familiar for some reason.

-

sorry..this chapter isn't really long (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

i honestly dont know whats happening to my phone but i'm definitely buying a new one soon since its
literally lagging *sigh*

i'll make it up to you next week, i promise!

i love you all so much and i'd die for you
every single didly darn day!

💕💖💘💗💓💕💖💓💗💘

also, how does wattpad work; its complicated-

i am confusion on this app :(