four.

ENCHANTING ESCAPADES WITH HAROLD THE WONDER BOY

A few weeks passed since Patricia's arrival. The students were all busy with the Triwizard Tournament and the Goblet of Fire which had been accepting the names of those 17 above who wanted to enter. 

Hogwarts was kind (and a little eccentric, though that's because of Trelawney and Moody). Homey enough, but still foreign to Patricia. Literally and figuratively. Everyone had been nice, well, except Malfoy (who seemed to become more of an asshole when she was around) and this pug faced bitch that clung to him like glue. The Gryffindor house had welcomed her with open arms and she had made a lot of friends since then.

Desperate, Patricia had scoured the entirety of Hogwarts, walking everywhere she could by day and sneaking out to do some more walking at night. Since then, she's discovered all secret passages and had the school mapped out, thinking of ways to escape if she ever needed to.

She had tried to find a way to communicate with her brother, but every time she was close to success, a mysterious force blocks her way and ruins everything. Still, she had no definite clue that could help her unveil who had possibly wanted to trap her there. 

Although Annabeth had guessed with almost 100% certainty that it had been the work of Hera, Patricia couldn't understand her motive. Every dream the figure appeared in, Patricia would hopelessly try every underhanded tactic she knew to try and let them reveal themself, but it just wouldn't work.

"Be patient, daughter of Poseidon." She would say, and then she'd vanish in a blinding flash of white. Patricia would wake up sweating with her heart beating like crazy. Once or twice, Patricia would notice Hermione staring at her worriedly, but also with suspicion.

She knew of the bushy haired girl's curiosity, especially since the trio were on the look out for trouble after what happened during the summer (Patricia found out after returning one evening).

Currently, she was being tutored by Hermione while Ron and Harry discussed about the pro's and con's of being a Triwizard Champion. Patricia was brought back to her surroundings when Hermione snapped in front of her face. The demigod could only smile sheepishly. Hermione seemed to have enough as she closed her book with a sigh.

"You have to try and stay focused, Pat." Hermione advised sternly, before the Weasley twins entered the Great Hall.

They seemed to have made an Aging Potion to enter the tournament. Patricia barely even heard Hermione lecture them about their 'dimwitted'ness. She was staring somewhere far, her eyes unfocused. 

Harry appeared beside her after a few minutes, a smile on his face.

"A sickle for your thoughts?" He says, sitting down next to her. Patricia sighs and rests her head on his shoulder, a habit she had whenever she was thinking. She felt that it allowed her thoughts to flow much easier. She considered lifting her head as she felt him stiffen, but soon his shoulders relaxed.

"Make it a galleon and maybe I'd say yes." joked Patricia, a smirk on her face.

Although they've only just met, there was something about Harry that calmed her. It was absurd how she felt safer and more comfortable around him, almost as if she had known him all her life. Maybe it was because he was such an endearing, awkward dork that he managed to soften her up.