prologue

( a small authors note before we begin. This story and characters are original, but none of the art work is mine. This is a yandere story, meaning their will be some dark themes eventual. Possibly even more 'mature' type things later down the road. I'll try to post new chapters about every other week. With all that said, I hope you enjoy this story! 😊)

"Kimi-chan, I know we haven't talked much... so this might be a little sudden."

The dark haired girl partially listened to the boy currently speaking to her, but was mostly lost in her own thoughts.

'What was this boy's name again?'

H- something...

Though they didn't ever share any classes, the girl vaguely remembered some of the girls in her class speak about him from time to time. Apparently he was one of the most attractive guys in her grade. He also played a sport very well, if she remembered correctly.

Volleyball.. Basketball?

Oh!

'Inaba-san, captain of the volleyball team.'

Though in all honesty the girl knew she wouldn't be able to remember that males first name for the life of her. Of course she wouldn't tell him that though, seeing how it would most likely hurt his feelings.

As the girl silently thought to herself, cyan eyes stared down at the male in front of her. Patiently waiting for the boy to continue. She knew where this was going for the most part seeing how this wasn't the first time someone had confessed to the girl. But she thought it was nicer to let those get out all they needed to say before she turned them down.

"But I don't want to move onto high school with any regrets.."

It wasn't that the boy in front of her was unattractive or seemed mean. No, nothing like that. Neither did anyone that came before him. It was just mostly one thing that made the girl hesitant to start a relationship with anyone.

"You're probably one of the cutest girls in school, maybe I will ever see... so..."

Ah... there it was.

The reason why anyone confessed to the girl.. Not because they found her super interesting or really wanted to get to know her. Ya know, the real her. Likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams...

anything really... 

Instead these practical strangers approached her because she was cute. The amount of times she had heard a confession involving the words 'just my type' was more than she could count on both hands. Ishikawa always felt like that phrase alone was a very strange pick up line.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to try dating... I really like you, and would really appreciate it if you gave me a chance!"