chapter six - herbal tea

character photo: Watanabe Fuyuko

Kimi took out her spare key, painted a light baby pink along with a cute little white bunny face outline, before unlocking the door. Kicking off her shoes and leaving them on the shoe rack by the front door before fully stepping inside.

Flicking the light and softly announcing she was home, exhaustion lacing her voice. Only to get no answer back. Assuming Papa most likely was still at work, and as for her mama... well she could never be sure what that woman was up to.

Part of her was grateful though. To be given a little time by herself. 

Making her way towards her bed, she allowed her body to flop onto the soft bedding with a content sigh. She could pass out right now. Though she should take a bath and change her clothes at the very least. 

Grrrrr...

'...' a small blush formed at the surprisingly loud sound that emerged from her stomach. 

And maybe eat something while she's at it.. 

The girl placed a gentle hand on top of her rumbling stomach. To think she didn't even get a bite of her lunch. 

It was truly a tragedy.

'Wait...' 

She slowly sat up from her oh so soft bed before jumping towards her school bag, dumping the few contents inside out. For the most part it was only stationery items that littered her floor. The item she was looking for nowhere in sight, just as she had assumed. Small hands yanked at long dark locks as Kimi let out a frustrated groan.

"My lunch box!"

Dropping into a crouch, the girl buried her head into her knees. Letting the silence of the house engulf her for a moment. Doing her best not to cry. This day had left the girl fragile as glass. If it wasn't this, something as small as not having her favorite candy at home would have ignited instant water works.

But this was way worse... 

If her lunch box didn't somehow magically show up in its usual place in her desk the next morning.. She'd have to go back to her once favorite spot behind the gymnasium. 

And if that blond girl was still there, who knows what she'd do to her. Obviously she was ready to beat her up before for no reason. Now that she shoved her... Not sure it was helpful or not but the girl didn't even notice she dropped the box along with its contents on the violent girl's shoes before running away. Though either way...

Kimi was about as good as dead. 

~*~*~*~

The young Ishikawa girl ended up passing out after a good ol' *not so* little cry session. Waking up with a sore neck and dark bags under her eyes. Indicating her sleep was anything but peaceful, it seemed even in her dreams the girl couldn't escape her up and coming doom. With a sigh, Kimil forced herself up and into the bathroom. Working fast with her usually morning routine.

She wanted to get up and ready before her mama. There would be no way the woman wouldn't notice her daughter's distressed state. And Kimi would do anything to keep the woman from worrying. 

Ishikawa Emiko didn't deserve to worry another day in her life..

Her mother was too kind.. 

Too soft hearted..

That's what all of this was really about in the first place. Though the girl would never tell her mother that. Knowing that would just do the exact opposite she had set out to do. 

She was able to sneak out, only pausing when her eyes caught sight of a little bag of peach candies on the counter. Each one in a different adorable shape. Hearts, stars, and cute little bunny faces just to name a few. All placed in a small plastic bag, and tied closed with a cute red ribbon. Something her mama must have worked on the night before when she returned home.

Adorably Two-Faced (yandere reverse harem)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara