❣Chapter 3❣

"That is a wonderful idea- wait what?" The king said showing an extremely confused look. He yelped when his wife slapped his shoulder. "I agree with your father, it is a wonderful idea knowing you." She said with a small smile.

"Great!" Y/N said clapping her hands. After a minute of silence, awkwardness flooding the room causing the princess to feel greatly uncomfortable. "So...What do we do now? And please, raise your head or you guys might feel sore on your neck..." She continued. They all obeyed and stood up straight allowing her to have another good look at all of them.

God, they are really good looking.

She turns her face slightly from everyone while clearing her throat when she felt heat creep up her face. "Since it is almost lunch, let's eat with our guest!" The queen said standing up and clapping her hands letting the servants know to prepare everything.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Soon, everyone sat and ate. It was quiet but in a relaxing way, Y/N spent her time thinking of her plan while eating. When everyone finished, she tapped her glass lightly a few times using a fork to grab everyone's attention.

"Well, I know you all have your own individual schedule and I respect that. So within these 3 months, please pick which week is considered the best for you." Y/N said in the most polite way she can.

Wait, this is basically telling them I had nothing to do all my life until now, thank you, strict father...

The urge to facepalm was there and it was strong.

The princes were in another world as they discussed with each other what was best. After 5 minutes of discussion, they all seemed satisfied with their decision.

Before they could say anything, the queen stood up (again). Her face looked like something interesting is in her mind.

"Y/N dear, please leave the room. I think it would be more fun if it was a surprise. You too F/N." She offered. She knew her daughter loved surprises as curiosity was her many traits. "Oh, alright." Y/N agreed, bowing before leaving the room. King F/N who wanted to decline knowing he couldn't anyway, unwillingly left also.

With only the queen and the princes, she showed a soft smile but with mischievous eyes.

"Now then, tell me your plan and I shall help."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In her room, Y/N walked around in circles obviously curious about what her mother is planning.

She's always unpredictable...

After thinking of millions of possibilities, she gave up and plopped on her bed.

Mother knows best so I'll just leave it be for now.

She looked all over her room until she saw her mirror that was on top of her cupboard. She sat up to get a better look at her, her hair was messy, her tiara was crooked and her dress was all over. She crawls to the edge of the bed and gently slides her finger across the mirror.

I wonder what they thought of me. What if I end up choosing someone but they never liked me? Did I even make a good impression? What if they saw me as improper, bossy or worse?

She shook her head trying to blow away the negative thoughts. She will make a good impression, she won't let them be disappointed.

"I can do this!"