❣Chapter 7❣

You woke up with your eyes still heavy. You were surprised that you woke up earlier than the servant. Today was the day you meet the second prince but you felt deeply conflicted.

This is going to be harder than I thought...

A knock interrupted your thoughts, you raised one of your eyebrows as you didn't hear anything after that.

"Come in." You said. You were surprised to see your mother coming in with a tray of english breakfast. "Mother, what are you doing here?" You asked straightening yourself.

"Why can't I serve breakfast to my daughter?" The queen replied sitting at the edge of the best placing the tray in front of you. "You just want to gossip don't you?" You said finally figuring out her intentions. She was basically bribing you with food.

"Smart as always." Your mother said cauasing you to giggle. "So, how was it?"

You looked at her with a smile but deep down you knew you couldn't tell her that you are now starting to regret your decision.

"It was alright, he was nice..." You said shrugging. M/N face was of clear disappointment at your answer. You felt guilty for not saying much but you didn't want to burden her with this.

"Fine, if you don't want to tell me then." Your mother said pouting. You giggled at her stubbornness. Without wasting a second, you wrapped your arms around her placing your head on her shoulder.

"I love you mother." You said softly. M/N seemed concerned but decided it was best not to ask and just hug you back. "I love you too darling."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You stared at the sky ignoring the sound of horse hooves clicking closer and closer.

Today is a nice day...

"Princess, our ride is here." Fira said interrupting you. "Ah, sorry." You said entering the carriage. Your mother had to go back to bed to take her medication so she couldn't see you go off. At least you managed to talk to her before that.

"I wonder who is next." Natalie said looking at you. She seemed more excited than you do.

"Yeah, I wonder..." You said drifting off. "Princess, are you alright? You were excited last time." Fira asked. You shook your head laughing softly. "I'm fine. Sorry for worrying you." You said with a small smile.

"Well that's good because we are here."

You got out and you immediately knew where you were. "Chan..." You said. "Called for me?" You yelped at the sudden voice behind you. "Don't do that! You know I hate it!" You said holding back the urge to hit him.

"Good to see you too." He said showing his dimples as he smiled. "Shall we go to the garden while we wait for lunch? And... Could your servants not follow us? "

"Uh Yeah, sure..." You said waving off your servants as you followed him through the path to the garden. Your eyes lit up at the sight of the garden. You don't get to visit often so it was a luxury to see it. The rows of different varieties of flowers, the vines hugging the pillars. It was beautiful in a unique way.

"I miss you..." You said touching the vines. "I'm assuming you are talking to the garden." Chan said as you just nodded.

"So um... Princess, how was your last visit?" He asked. You paused what you were doing, you didn't expect him to ask that kind of question.

"It was fine, he was nice." You said barely a whisper. You turned around facing him and you noticed he looked nervous.

"How nice?" You raised your eyebrows. Why was he asking?

"I won't go any deeper than that, Chan..." You said with a serious tone. He seemed surprised, you never talked to him like this. "That's the first..." He said.

"Well, it's also the first you are nosing in my business..." You sighed. "Look, if you think I'm going to pick him don't worry. I'm not that quick, you know I need time to think."

"Y/N..." He said getting closer to you. "Can't you just pick me?"

You widen your eyes at his request. "No! Why?"

"I mean, I've been your friend for the longest. In fact, your only friend!" He shouted. You didn't care about the fact he raised your voice as you were feeling the same thing. "What is wrong with you! You know that's unfair!" You shouted back.

"Then why did you do this in the first place? I thought you like me!" He voice raises.

"I-" You were about to say something but something flew past you. "Ah! Again?" You screamed clearly frustrated. "Shit, why are they here already?" Chan said grabbing your arm. "Hey! Ow!" You said as you unwillingly followed him. The two of you ran straight to the woods running from something you were not sure of but knew Chan was.

Chan, I have a lot of questions. You better answer them when we're done...